• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Opportunity (Sketch/Sig Events) Standards?

232 posts in this topic

I have apologized over and over in the PL thread, here and PM.

I, for one, don't have anything to prove to you. My reputation is still the same, those who know me...know me. My actions are none other than my own. I've owned that since day one.

Run back to the PL thread and post your obnoxious comments.

(worship) well said Adonis. People love to kick someone when they are down and refuse to let them back up.

I'm tired of it.

I second JJ being in charge of the whole SS program but only if Pirate is the enforcer. :)
I don't want to speak for JJ but I'd guess he doesn't want that headache.

What exactly is the reason people keep talking about a "SS enforcer"? What would they enforce? I would imagine any enforcing that takes place would be done by whoever is the director of the SS program.

I'd like to say I miss the days when there wasn't all the bickering and fighting in the Sig Room but it's been going on pretty consistently for the six or so years I've been here. Quite frankly between that and turnaround times being so long it's kind of turned me off to subbing more books. Don't misunderstand, I greatly appreciate my SS books and I'm a big fan of the concept of SS books but the constant bickering makes me almost not even want to click into the forum to see what's going on with all the day to day azzhattery that takes place. Plain and simple, everyone needs to grow up, forget all the old grudges and act like adults because far too often the behavior exhibited is more along the lines of what I'd expect to see out of teenaged girls. 2c

Never fear...

I have not read this thread... but once the con season fires up there will be a lot more around here than just arguing.

Meaning what exactly? This is another problem, not just in the Sig Room but on the boards as a whole, just come out and say what you mean and quit alluding the point. It doesn't help anything, it doesn't make the person posting more intriguing, it's just pointless.

What? lol

doh!

Dude, you cant just use the power of ponies like that. Pinkie and twilight could just....

You dont even want to know

You know how sometimes it's really difficult to pinpoint the exact moment when a thread got weird?

This isn't one of those times.