• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb CLink Auction

342 posts in this topic

Nice haul Russ! I'm partial to the AA #20 myself. Wish there were more All-American GL covers like this one sans the sidekick.

Thanks Chris. I guess it just makes the few really cool GL covers all that more special.Kinda like Batman Detectives without Robin. In fact the All American 20 really reminds of an early Detective.They could be bookends.

I was tracking in it myself. Most early GL covers are just gorgeous. Great book with a very beautify cover. Congrats :applause:

AA #20 looks almost like a swipe of Detective #37 to me. Very cool (thumbs u

No. :sumo:
complete the circle :wishluck:

It would fit in nicer with my collection

nah...from my hands, to russ hands and out of courtesy, back to mine lol

Nah. It needs a more loving home

I was tracking in it myself. Most early GL covers are just gorgeous. Great book with a very beautify cover. Congrats :applause:

AA #20 looks almost like a swipe of Detective #37 to me. Very cool (thumbs u

Thanks,and I agree the early covers are wonderful.Plus they seem to be somewhat cool in the marketplace and can be had under guide.

Makes a fella feel good about a book when you guys fight over it,but knock it off already, I'm not selling!

Makes a fella feel good about a book when you guys fight over it,but knock it off already, I'm not selling!

i can respect that (thumbs u

You are starting to sound like Metropolis.

lol

Thanks guys.Honestly,it was tormenting me to leave it slabbed.Sure I looked at it thru the slab from time to time,but usually only for a minute or two.When I broke it out I must have looked thru it for a solid twenty minutes,page by page. :cloud9:

Thanks guys.Honestly,it was tormenting me to leave it slabbed.Sure I looked at it thru the slab from time to time,but usually only for a minute or two.When I broke it out I must have looked thru it for a solid twenty minutes,page by page. :cloud9:

I thumbed it for about 10 minutes myself :o It's SO much nicer outside of that slab!!! It's a beaut Russell, you should be proud (worship)

It's SO much nicer outside of that slab!!!

I like books that look nicer out of the slab. Nothing like being able to view them unobstructed. :cloud9: