• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Beetle

149 posts in this topic

Can someone please tell me the difference between the 2 DH Presents 11? I know the cover, but is one a second print?

The non Beetle cover is Cover A Beetle cover is Cover B considered a 50/50 Variant. BUT better than the painted non cover :)

Anyone need a link for a $14.99 DH 11? NOT MINE... I BOUGHT THREE

Can someone please tell me the difference between the 2 DH Presents 11? I know the cover, but is one a second print?

The non Beetle cover is Cover A Beetle cover is Cover B considered a 50/50 Variant. BUT better than the painted non cover :)

Anyone need a link for a $14.99 DH 11? NOT MINE... I BOUGHT THREE

I would like the link

Hi everyone.

I been lurking for a while and just signed up. Good looking out on the link GOT. I bought a lot tonight off eBay of that variant version (#11) , 0, 1, and 2 for $35....Good price for these? I read my friends digital versions of 0,1, and 2 and loved them!

Hi everyone.

I been lurking for a while and just signed up. Good looking out on the link GOT. I bought a lot tonight off eBay of that variant version (#11) , 0, 1, and 2 for $35....Good price for these? I read my friends digital versions of 0,1, and 2 and loved them!

Welcome to the boards Corbra.

Thank you Vader! Very nice and knowledgeable people here! I just checked that link again for the #11 and they are gone! lol, that was fast. I had a question if anyone can give me an opinion. The person I bought the Black Beetle lot off of had them listed as NM, in the pics they looked great, and he has 100% feedback and sells lots of comics.

He assured me they would be packed very very good and I wanted to get these CGC graded. Would it be best to obviously check them when they come in or is it unheard of to leave the package undisturbed and ship them right to CGC? I have tons of high graded AFA GI Joes etc so no experience grading comics and I get a little nervous I guess sending them ( =

Thanks for any advice.