• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Beetle

149 posts in this topic

DHP 11 is blowing up on eBay. $20+. TFAW still has them. And the artist website.

That is the asking price. And considering TFAW had 300 of them and now has less than 40, you can expect to see a flood of them on ebay in a week.

And now they're gone.

DHP 11 is blowing up on eBay. $20+. TFAW still has them. And the artist website.

That is the asking price. And considering TFAW had 300 of them and now has less than 40, you can expect to see a flood of them on ebay in a week.

It is STILL available for order from Diamond.

It's NOT out of print.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Horse-Presents-11-First-Appearance-Black-Beetle-Rare-HTF-Dark-Horse-Comic-/251230067918?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a7e7a9cce

There is an auction that's already $16 + shipping with a day left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Horse-Presents-11-First-Appearance-Black-Beetle-Rare-HTF-Dark-Horse-Comic-/251230067918?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a7e7a9cce

There is an auction that's already $16 + shipping with a day left.

Yes I know. Except that auction started when there were around 10 listings for Black Beetle comics. That will change in a week.

It's NOT out of print.

I didn't say it was.

You selling those #1s?

It's NOT out of print.

I didn't say it was.

You selling those #1s?

I am telling you it is still available.

Of course I'm selling them.

In my shop. cover price. Limit two.

My wifes ebay store is selling them at $16.99

is it worth getting #11 if BB isn't on the front cover.

BB #2 vanished from local stores

Not for cover. You can order it from TFAW for like $4.

Its back up to 7

the regular is still 40% off.

the variant with the beetle on it was going for 40% off until their stock got low enough.