• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Beetle

149 posts in this topic

lol so I bought them off of ^ you tonight! (=

Is the back like that on all of the issue 11? You said The DHP has a printing defect on the back right lower corner correct?

Also thank you for accepting the offer.

Not all of them, I got a few in from TFAW that dont have any problems.

Some did have it though

Thank you for pointing that out ZaCrew. )= This makes me kind of sad. THB if you get a chance is there any way you can post a picture of the back to have others check if they have an issue? Thank you in advance.

Thank you for pointing that out ZaCrew. )= This makes me kind of sad. THB if you get a chance is there any way you can post a picture of the back to have others check if they have an issue? Thank you in advance.

Give me a sec, will do.

Gotta put on my cloth gloves.. sending these two to cgc... these books pick up prints like a fiend

I guess I sorta lied... I have a couple that is the least amount I had seen.. compare

This is the normal(bad) one.

tumblr_mintl3IgQj1rkky2io1_500.jpg

This is one that was the smallest. As you can see they kinda look like bindery tears but arent really.

Lots of them have this at the top right too. But not this one.

tumblr_mintm5H8RN1rkky2io1_500.jpg

Thank you for sharing that with me and maybe others that were curious about this bud. Any idea if CGC hits hard for defects that happen at the time books are produced? Or would they even know about it and that its not the customers fault? I read somewhere that factory defects are known by them but it was on a different and much less credible forum. Sorry for all the questions. I am just eager to send these in.

Ebays packaging suggestions for shipping comics is simply '"use bubble wrap". And I like the story so far.....

any idea what he put the hollow lizard on? And I like the fact that we don't even know who he is....or maybe I missed that?

yeah ebay......one was a manila envelope with 2 very thing cardboard pieces protecting the comic...the cardboard was bent in half.

I would like to complain about bad ebay packing.. But i might get another troll thread with my name on it.. Anyways, I've been there krighton.. Just this week USPS defied the laws of physics and she jammed comics in mailbox even with the thick cardboard protection.. it was a really time consuming getting comic outside of mailbox.. thank goodness nothing was damaged..

yeah ebay......one was a manila envelope with 2 very thing cardboard pieces protecting the comic...the cardboard was bent in half.

I would like to complain about bad ebay packing.. But i might get another troll thread with my name on it.. Anyways, I've been there krighton.. Just this week USPS defied the laws of physics and she jammed comics in mailbox even with the thick cardboard protection.. it was a really time consuming getting comic outside of mailbox.. thank goodness nothing was damaged..

I hear you guys on that. I ordered a Japanese Figma figure of Link from Zelda and the mailman stuffed it inside my mailbox to the point where I had to pick up snow and lube the inside of the mailbox to pull it out. I left a note that all packages need to be left at the front door in between one of the brick columns and not inside my mailbox which is usually for paper mail, not big brown square and rectangle packages. Thank goodness the sender had the smarts to surround the box with styrofoam so everything did arrive perfect.

On a side-note...has anyone submitted a Black Beetle comic to CGC yet?