• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Beetle

149 posts in this topic

^ Indeed!

It is easy for me to ignore Marvel/DC variants most of the time since they pump out 2-10 for any given issue.

I think exclusive low print variants for independent series are excellent though - Not much of a fan of the phantom/ghost variants or whatever they are

I love this series but there is no way I am spending 60 plus for a variant to a mini that does not feature the first appearance of the main character.

The story line is one of four...the series is on going.

In case anyone still thinks this is a one-and-done mini, this is how Francesco ended his email to me last week:

Thanks again for reading Black Beetle and I hope you stay on board for the long ride :)

In case anyone still thinks this is a one-and-done mini, this is how Francisco ended his email to me last week:

Thanks again for reading Black Beetle and I hope you stay on board for the long ride :)

ahhh cool! wish i would have known. oh well, have to remember cant have em all! lol

I love this series but there is no way I am spending 60 plus for a variant to a mini that does not feature the first appearance of the main character.

that's not the way it's listed on the web...? are you sure?

that's not the way it's listed on the web...? are you sure?

From what I've read and heard...this series will be on going. Just like Thief of Thieves was supposed to be a mini