• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My hero, Ian Levine

248 posts in this topic

Massacres are out...Black Friday's are in!! devil.gif

So is speaking in 3rd person.

\\Pov says speaking in the third person is "heller cool"!

Did POV actually mean to speak in the current vernacular and say "Hella cool"?

Or was this some obscure reference to Joseph Heller that only POV recognizes?

Chrisco is confused. confused.gif

grin.gif

I guess I meant "hella"??? Would you believe I am trying to lose my Boston accent by pronouncing r's??????????????? blush.gifblush.gif

I thought it was "helluva." confused-smiley-013.gif

I guess this means this thread has been hijacked. stooges.gif

OOOOOO HEEEEELLLLLL YYYYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin.gif

I guess I meant "hella"??? Would you believe I am trying to lose my Boston accent by pronouncing r's??????????????? blush.gifblush.gif

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE BRAIN IS COOKIN'?!?!?

grin.gif

I bow humbley to the great MajorKhaos sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif

With particular regard to Darthdiesel and Deathlok, nothing they may have to say could possible ever be of interest to me, and I will never reply to any comment of theirs ever again. I would have included Ultimate Venom too, but at least HE apologised

Ian

redhook is right. Use the Ignore User Feature.

The other poster is right too. Don't mention the ones who you are still upset with. Some people are forever at odds and that cannot change, despite the best intentions on anyone's part. Some people are destined to be enemies forever for whatever reasons, I am not a psychologist and would rather become homeless first before faced with people problems, but Ian you are back and I tried to tell you that things are begining to change around here. The self-imposing boorish "know-it-alls" and trolls are getting blocked via that Ignore list. You WANT certain ones to block you, as if they don't see you they cannot respond to anything you post. Do what I do: just ask them to put you on that list. So far I am batting 1.000 perfect when asking certain ones to put me on the list. Thus, avoiding them forever! Try it, what have to got to lose?

CAL

With particular regard to Darthdiesel and Deathlok, nothing they may have to say could possible ever be of interest to me, and I will never reply to any comment of theirs ever again. I would have included Ultimate Venom too, but at least HE apologised

Ian

redhook is right. Use the Ignore User Feature.

The other poster is right too. Don't mention the ones who you are still upset with. Some people are forever at odds and that cannot change, despite the best intentions on anyone's part. Some people are destined to be enemies forever for whatever reasons, I am not a psychologist and would rather become homeless first before faced with people problems, but Ian you are back and I tried to tell you that things are begining to change around here. The self-imposing boorish "know-it-alls" and trolls are getting blocked via that Ignore list. You WANT certain ones to block you, as if they don't see you they cannot respond to anything you post. Do what I do: just ask them to put you on that list. So far I am batting 1.000 perfect when asking certain ones to put me on the list. Thus, avoiding them forever! Try it, what have to got to lose?

CAL

Helpful Tip® : Ignore that ^ guy.

grin.gif

"I'm nostalgic for conversations that I had yesterday. I've begun reminiscing events before they even occur. I'm reminiscing this right now. I can't go to the bar because I've already looked back at it in my memory and I didn't have a good time."

He read's literary magazines, Pulitzer Prize winners, AND quotes "The Rock"!!!!!

Is there anything MajorKhaos can't do? acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

I can't seem to find a gun that will fire a bullet all the way to Canada? confused-smiley-013.gif Damn Dr. Short-Shorts and his oafish buffoonery!

The self-imposing boorish "know-it-alls" and trolls are getting blocked via that Ignore list. You WANT certain ones to block you, as if they don't see you they cannot respond to anything you post. Do what I do: just ask them to put you on that list. So far I am batting 1.000 perfect when asking certain ones to put me on the list. Thus, avoiding them forever! Try it, what have to got to lose?

CAL

Batting .500 now dumb [!@#%^&^]. Ian, take Cals advice, but keep in mind that ignoring someone wont change the fact that some people are going to think you are a no matter what and they'll be happy to point it out every chance they get. Kind of like me and Cal. He's a and I'm going to mention it every chance I get. thumbsup2.gif

The self-imposing boorish "know-it-alls" and trolls are getting blocked via that Ignore list. You WANT certain ones to block you, as if they don't see you they cannot respond to anything you post. Do what I do: just ask them to put you on that list. So far I am batting 1.000 perfect when asking certain ones to put me on the list. Thus, avoiding them forever! Try it, what have to got to lose?

CAL

Batting .500 now dumb [!@#%^&^]. Ian, take Cals advice, but keep in mind that ignoring someone wont change the fact that some people are going to think you are a no matter what and they'll be happy to point it out every chance they get. Kind of like me and Cal. He's a and I'm going to mention it every chance I get. thumbsup2.gif

...I'm a too right Brian?...... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

CAL

Yes. thumbsup2.gif

CAL

Yes. thumbsup2.gif

foreheadslap.gif...whew!!!,...was worried there for a moment....

CAL

We're all [!@#%^&^], it's just a matter of degrees. grin.gif

Reading this thread is like watching a train wreck on pay-per-view.

You know there will be carnage and people are going to get hurt, but yet you have to watch to make sure it happens, or you feel that you haven't got your money's worth. tonofbricks.gif

grin.gif

"I'm nostalgic for conversations that I had yesterday. I've begun reminiscing events before they even occur. I'm reminiscing this right now. I can't go to the bar because I've already looked back at it in my memory and I didn't have a good time."

IN the words of the best Prog Rock Group YES: " Don't surround yourself with your self, move

on back two squares, send that'Instant Karama ' to me inital it with loving care...."

Dr. Redhook's Thought for the Day......

Every damn one of us is harboring some kind of personality disorder.......some are just better at masking it than others. insane.gif

So how about sticking your big cahones in a jar for five seconds, try not to react to EVERY damn perceived slight, and roll with it. Show a little class.

We are not trapped on the Raft of the Medusa........there are options...go check out some of the cool non-General threads, or use the ignore feature or go out kick your car. Just try not being so predictable.

And I love being part of this wacked out bunch.

Below:

Gericault's "Raft of the Medusa".

raft.jpg

He read's literary magazines, Pulitzer Prize winners, AND quotes "The Rock"!!!!!

Is there anything MajorKhaos can't do? acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

R O F L O L chrisco37 "you da man" 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifsign-funnypost.gif