• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My hero, Ian Levine

248 posts in this topic

Well done Mr. Levine, there are not enough class acts in the world left, well done indeed. I'm new here so I know of no one actually. However, one needs to know NOTHING to understand good will, and honor, qualities that are lost on most wink.gif

Welcome To The Boards!

I also did a wonderful deal for Filter, as I upgraded my Superman 1, Flash 1, All Star 3 and All Star 8, and he benefitted with an amazing deal.

So you have spares of those? BOC is eagerly awaiting his care package from his old buddy Ian. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So you have spares of those? BOC is eagerly awaiting his care package from his old buddy Ian. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...oh jeezus,...I was kind of hoping BOC party of three would end when you sobered up this morning,...it's going to be a long day...... foreheadslap.gif

...oh jeezus,...I was kind of hoping BOC party of three would end when you sobered up this morning,...it's going to be a long day...... foreheadslap.gif

A long day? BOC thought it was 3rd person month! foreheadslap.gif

Good to have you back Ian.......and one suggestion.....

Please, no more references to specific gripes or individuals after this. If it is to be water under the bridge, be as fair as you can to those who you had issues with before. That is the only way we can get past this.

Please don't ask me to change. I would be a hypocrite if I did.

With particular regard to Darthdiesel and Deathlok, nothing they may have to say could possible ever be of interest to me, and I will never reply to any comment of theirs ever again. I would have included Ultimate Venom too, but at least HE apologised.

My camera is ready whenever you fill the last gap. Nice to see you back,

Gary

I'm aching to take new pictures, especially since I upgraded my Action 1, Superman 1, Batman 1, All Star 3, All Star 8, and Flash 1.

And then there's my Detective 27.................................

Hi Ian and welcome back!

Be sure to go to your Home Page and put the one remaining DC in your signiture area, that way it will be seen with each post. Is it Adventure # 2 ?

I tried that before and it didn't work.

And no, it's New Adventure 26.

Good to have you back Ian.......and one suggestion.....

Please, no more references to specific gripes or individuals after this. If it is to be water under the bridge, be as fair as you can to those who you had issues with before. That is the only way we can get past this.

Please don't ask me to change. I would be a hypocrite if I did.

With particular regard to Darthdiesel and Deathlok, nothing they may have to say could possible ever be of interest to me, and I will never reply to any comment of theirs ever again. I would have included Ultimate Venom too, but at least HE apologised.

...What's your nest philanthropic gesture Ian?....going to donate last years Prada shoes to starving children in Africa?....you couldn't wait to use that gift to Joanna as a grand entrance back here and an opportunity to slam Darth and Deathlock,...you will never change,...everything you do has an agenda to make someone else look bad....

So you have spares of those? BOC is eagerly awaiting his care package from his old buddy Ian.

I was going to part exchange them with Harley Yee, but Filter wanted them instead, so I sold them to him and he paid Harley. All except the Action1, which Harley sold at San Diego (my old copy).

I must just praise Harley for being so wonderful. He could have made double what he did on the Action 1 deal, but he instead acted like a friend and I ended up with an affordable high grade restored Action 1.

...What's your nest philanthropic gesture Ian?....going to donate last years Prada shoes to starving children in Africa?....you couldn't wait to use that gift to Joanna as a grand entrance back here and an opportunity to slam Darth and Deathlock,...you will never change,...everything you do has an agenda to make someone else look bad....

I forgot all about you (mercifully).

Your name was supposed to be in there along with Darthdiesel and Deathlok.

I'll just rectify it and ignore all your posts forevermore

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

I forgot all about you (mercifully).

Your name was supposed to be in there along with Darthdiesel and Deathlok.

I'll just rectify it and ignore all your posts forevermore

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

...God save us all,...the queen isn't amused....