• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My hero, Ian Levine

248 posts in this topic

Every damn one of us is harboring some kind of personality disorder.......

Dr. Hook? Would one of these "personality disorders" be the uncontrollable urge to fix everyone and everything else?

stooges.gif

Just try not being so predictable.

Indeed... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dr. Hook? Would one of these "personality disorders" be the uncontrollable urge to fix everyone and everything else?

stooges.gif

Comes from raising kids! 27_laughing.gif

Or I should say, trying to raise kids.

stooges.gif

Comes from raising kids! 27_laughing.gif

Or I should say, trying to raise kids.

27_laughing.gif Now THAT makes sense...

You know, I was just thinking:

You try to "help" by telling everyone to "play nice" and "turn the other cheek"... and if you can get a laugh, then so much the better.

I try to "help" by telling everyone to shut up or I'll stab their heads off with a pointed stick.

I try to "help" by telling it like it is and not keeping things "under the surface"... and if I can get a laugh, then so much the better.

Do you ever get the feeling this place would be a lot better off if we both just shut our damned word holes? 27_laughing.gif (Shut up, FF.)

BTW, in case you missed it, I've gone postal on quite a number of miscreants, including Cal when he first got here, Ecomono & Literati (my two favorite shills), oh, and there was the infamous Codfish Bake.

It's a matter of timing. If you're constantly hammering on people, you start being ignored.

You know, like....you.

BTW, in case you missed it, I've gone postal on quite a number of miscreants, including Cal when he first got here, Ecomono & Literati (my two favorite shills), oh, and there was the infamous Codfish Bake.

It's a matter of timing. If you're constantly hammering on people, you start being ignored.

You know, like....you.

You're my Hero. cloud9.gif

You know, like....you.

confused.gif Who are you talking to? smirk.gif

You know, like....you.

Betrayer! mad.gif

You know, like....you.

Betrayer! mad.gif

Was my sarcasm too subtle? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You know, like....you.

Betrayer! mad.gif

I like my sarcasm like I like my ________, thick and dripping. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

You know, like....you.

Betrayer! mad.gif

I like my sarcasm like I like my ________, thick and dripping. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

ewwww

You know, like....you.

Betrayer! mad.gif

ewwww

And I REALLY expected this response from YOU.

Ew. Ew. Ew. 893naughty-thumb.gif