• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Identity Crisis #3 SPOILER THREAD

76 posts in this topic

I agree that Zatanna just got her liver bruised, that's why she was puking. With the Flash, maybe the sword didn't hit anything, but went through his shoulder. I looked at the comic again, and it's a little lower than the shoulder.

I'm really enjoying this series! With the title of Identity Crisis, maybe it's a hero who is having a crisis of identity, and is going on the rampage. I think it's a great concept.

Regarding who knows about tampering with the villans' memories, I think that everyone knew what happened. It's just that Bats and Supes didn't know about the personality shift of Dr. Light. I think they'd be on board to wipe the memories about the secret identities.

Hey Chris,

BTW, I re-read IC#3 the other day, and I agree with your interpretation... thumbsup2.gif

I don't think they were in on the memory wipes. The personality-alter caused a rift between the remaining members that were in on it.

But I do think it odd that S & B would not be in on the memory wipes. How else did they think the villains were unaware of Clark Kent & Bruce Wayne? Or maybe this will be dealt with... the Big 3 icons let the 2nd tier do the dirty work, and intentionally avoid getting their hands dirty? Hmmm.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

those were my explanations too.

Hey who else thinks the killer is Snapper Carr?? Probably not, but its still too early fo rme to guess who what and whats gonna happen. I thought issue 1 was kinda slow. But 2 took an interesting turn upward. And 3 was very good. Its building interest for me like HUSH did. Im looking forward to reading the rest.

I'm sure I'm wrong, but I think it might be Hal Jordan/The Spectre. Would be a great lead in to the upcoming Rebirth mini-series. confused-smiley-013.gif Maybe? Naaaahhhhh, but did anyone see the Rebirth sneak preview in Wizard X? Hal seems to definitely be having an Identity Crisis of his own....

Slap me if I'm being stupid.

I'm sure I'm wrong, but I think it might be Hal Jordan/The Spectre. Would be a great lead in to the upcoming Rebirth mini-series. confused-smiley-013.gif Maybe? Naaaahhhhh, but did anyone see the Rebirth sneak preview in Wizard X? Hal seems to definitely be having an Identity Crisis of his own....

makepoint.gif

I doubt DC would turn Hal into a bad guy with the new rebirth. Let him be redeemed.

I doubt DC would turn Hal into a bad guy with the new rebirth. Let him be redeemed.

True, but I was thinking more along the lines of him not really being responsible for his actions. Either way, it was just a fleeting theory on my part...

If Rebirth FOLLOWED Identity Crisis that might make sense, but Rebirth starts months before.

I see that Batman finally shows up in #6 to solve everything. Dave Gibbons is illustrating the November issue of JSA - the Sue Dibny autopsy issue, performed by Dr. Midnight and Mr. Terrific. According to the advance copy they find something startling... (!).

If Rebirth FOLLOWED Identity Crisis that might make sense, but Rebirth starts months before.

I see that Batman finally shows up in #6 to solve everything. Dave Gibbons is illustrating the November issue of JSA - the Sue Dibny autopsy issue, performed by Dr. Midnight and Mr. Terrific. According to the advance copy they find something startling... (!).

Nice spoiler, you [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^].

What tipped you off-- the big "SPOILER THREAD" in the title? tongue.gif

Just for you MK:

IDENTITY CRISIS #6

Written by Brad Meltzer, art by Rags Morales and Michael Bair, cover by Michael Turner. The thrill-packed 7-issue mini-series builds to December's unbelievable finale. From the very start, he's been on the case and sifting through clues. No one knows better what it¹s like to lose someone you love. He's the World's Greatest Detective. Now it's time for Batman to prove it. 40 pages, $3.95, in stores on Nov. 10.

JSA #67

Written by Geoff Johns, art by Dave Gibbons and James Hodgkins, cover by J.H. Williams III. An Identity Crisis tie-in featuring guest artist Dave Gibbons and guest-starring Superman. Doctor Mid-Nite and Mr. Terrific examine Sue Dibny's corpse in search of clues to the killer's identity, and they'll be shocked at what they find. 32 pages, $2.50, in stores on Nov. 10.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0408/16/dcnov.htm

It's all over the web and in the November solicits.

Some of us don't READ those for a reason.

This is the ISSUE THREE spoiler thread... because we've all READ ISSUE THREE. As soon as you start filling in the blanks for what's happening FOUR ISSUES from now, you start draining the fun.

893frustrated.gif

That's it. You guys stay where you are. I'm loading the guns and gassing up the car.

insane.gif

893frustrated.gif

That's it. You guys stay where you are. I'm loading the guns and gassing up the car.

insane.gif

I know where Kevin Boyd hangs out!

How about I gas up my car, load the guns and I handle the trouble maker then send you a bill?

893frustrated.gif

insane.gif

How about I gas up my car, load the guns and I handle the trouble maker then send you a bill?

It's a deal! Can I pay you with photos of surgically-enhanced shemales? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ha!

NO COMICS FOR YOU!

Ive got the guns so carefull Kevin..

I know where you get your comics!

It's a deal! Can I pay you with photos of surgically-enhanced shemales? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Only if she looks like Elizabeth Hurley or Kate Winslett!