• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Thanks Chief....as much as I do know, it makes the wait until issue two agonizing......LMAO....the OA helps soothe the pain tho....

wonder if Fabians nemesis could be inhabited by bad guy ghosts, like the ghost of Jack the Ripper, the ghost of Genghis Khan, the ghost of Moriarty, etc.

It's an absolute possibility....not confirming anything but from my brief discussion I had the same kind of questions Krighton.....

But now you're seeing the inherent potential possibilities that are yet unexplored....

Guys, thank you so much to everyone who came out over the last few days. Your support really means the world.

Larry is an absolute sweet heart who love comics and speaks his mind. Much love to him for his support and having us out.

Also to Ernie at Friendly Neighborhood Comics and Chris at Double Midnight. You guys all have amazing stores and NECRA is even more amazing than I thought.

Also, lots and lots of appreciation to Lionel at New World Manga. I shopped at that store for near 15 years and it really grew my love for comics and retailers who actually give a damn.

Thanks to everyone who is talking up the book! We promise we have really amazing stuff in store and will do our damndest to keep this book coming out...I'll be posting some cool stuff from issue two leading up to release.

Now I need to sleep...just drove back from New England and need get back to work on Five Ghosts tomorrow!

Best,

Frank & Chris

Guys, thank you so much to everyone who came out over the last few days. Your support really means the world.

Larry is an absolute sweet heart who love comics and speaks his mind. Much love to him for his support and having us out.

Also to Ernie at Friendly Neighborhood Comics and Chris at Double Midnight. You guys all have amazing stores and NECRA is even more amazing than I thought.

Also, lots and lots of appreciation to Lionel at New World Manga. I shopped at that store for near 15 years and it really grew my love for comics and retailers who actually give a damn.

Thanks to everyone who is talking up the book! We promise we have really amazing stuff in store and will do our damndest to keep this book coming out...I'll be posting some cool stuff from issue two leading up to release.

Now I need to sleep...just drove back from New England and need get back to work on Five Ghosts tomorrow!

Best,

Frank & Chris

^^(worship)

That right there folks,is an awesome post. It was a pleasure getting to meet both yourself and Chris today.

Best,

Frank & Chris

:golfclap:

Just read the first issue and I'm hooked. I love old school pulpy adventure stuff like this and Black Beetle.

The art reminds me a little of Chaykin, with Fabian looking somewhat like Dominic Fortune/American Flagg.

It's a great premise, with obvious influences, but those influences aren't overpowering.

The look and design of the book is awesome too. Looking forward to issue 2 after that spidery cliffhanger.

Larry bumps up PHANTOM covers to $30 because of the quality of the REGULAR covers.

Enough with the malicious accusations, please.

Come on Larry, you know you aren't allowed to profit from your efforts, only the parasi...,sorry flippers are allowed to do that.

gcwatson94 I think I talked to you at the counter with Larry for a minute about our submissions....if so nice to meet you and sorry I was in a hurry to go out otherwise I would have chatted a bit longer.

On a sidenote I was thinking that Fabian's friend reminded me of someone else a bit looks wise. Its probably not a good picture but he looks like Buzzer from the Dreadnocks to me ( =

http://www.myuselessknowledge.com/joe/dread2.gif

Forgot to drop this photo from the signing the other day...it's Chris working dilligently and tirelessly on sketches for the hungry comic fans....

I had to be really sneaky and shoot this picture from the side. I was afraid I would scare off Frank or Chris like any of the cryptozoologic creatures such as Bigfoot, Nessie or the Chupacabra.

Luckily Chris didn't see the flash and kept on working in his natural habitat:

photofdr.jpg

I'm sure this photo will someday be equivalently as important as the Zapruder film. :)

I'll have to mount another expedition to capture a photo of Frank. With all the trap cameras I set up in the parking lot and throughout the store, you'd think I'd have one picture of him.....he's defintiely elusive....lol.

THB....I should have bought one when I was there. I am also going to look for one now since they were right in front of me and I didnt even think to grab one. If I find out I will edit this post.

THB....I should have bought one when I was there. I am also going to look for one now since they were right in front of me and I didnt even think to grab one. If I find out I will edit this post.

I follow Frank on twitter and he said he would have them up on a web store in reply to someone with the same question. No specifics on how soon though...