• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Some are fresh from the CGC, some are older. My 6 and 7's are graded and waiting to be shipped, so I hope they all get 9.8's.

ZaCrew, correct me here, but I think I have one of the only SDCC sets signed by Frank and Chris. I ask you because you have so many. It's rare to see actual sigs by both that are yellow label.

Hey guys,

I posted a MAKING OF FIVE GHOSTS look that had the -script to #1 as well as a bunch of production art over on my tumblr.

We're going to be making a "real" version of this in the future, but figured this was a fun look at some of the process that went in to making FG!

Check it out:

http://fjbarb.tumblr.com/post/71423635860/the-making-of-five-ghosts

I received a pretty epic Five Ghosts art package from Felix last week.

5GThumbs_zps5af279e2.jpg

Here's a link for higher resolution scans...

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Congrats! The comics themselves look stunning so I can only imagine how the originals look in person. Nice grab.

Great pickup by Solar, glad I could help. And yes, the OA looks fantastic in person, the printed covers don't do them justice. I was blown away when I took them out of the package Chris sent me. If I'd known they looked that good, I would have kept them for myself, lol!