• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that I'll be signing at FORBIDDEN PLANET in New York City this WEDNESDAY and at THIRD EYE COMICS in Annapolis, MD on SATURDAY.

I'll be with Toby Cypress celebrating the launch of my book, THE WHITE SUITS, but if you have any FG stuff you want signed or just wanna hang out, come on by!

Thanks!

-Frank

Got to talk to Frank B. this weekend again at Third Eye Comics. Always a blast chatting with him and he really is a nice guy in person. He was signing my remaining Five Ghosts that have come out since the last time he was out and I asked him if he would send them to Mooneyham to get signed as well. He said he couldn't but would give me his email address to ask him. I told him I was joking but appreciated the offer. Seriously though, I have been so impressed with Five Ghosts each issue since it started, and am thrilled that the creators really care what their fans think about the book and are willing to help out.

Here is a stunning commission the great Chris Mooneyham completed for me!

That's the best one I've seen from him - congrats! It would make an excellent splash page or cover.

Here is a stunning commission the great Chris Mooneyham completed for me!

That's the best one I've seen from him - congrats! It would make an excellent splash page or cover.

Agreed. I love Chris' artwork. It is throwback without being cheesy. I could see him fitting in with Kubert, Kaluta, Wrightson, and the other guys from that golden time period. Keep them coming. (thumbs u

Edited by The Authority