• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Nods.. people who bought them to sell them exclusively have pretty much flipped them by now, so a good majority are in the hands of collectors and won't be going anywhere soon.

I have 8 sets (well 7, one is gone forever) and plan on holding them a long time for now. Unless I have a need to cash.

Wow I just read issue's 8 & 9 I love the whole new pirate storyline this series is definitely getting better and that's funny because it was all ready excellent! I just want to say one more thing this is for Frank and Chris I absolutely love the new character she is a perfect mix I can't wait for her origin or background. By the way the artwork on the last page of issue 9 ( page 22) makes me want to start collecting OA! Thanks you guys.

"Right now, we’ve got the series plotted through issue 25. This will take us into four collections (which is crazy to us!) and we’ll get to see a lot of very cool stuff. The idea is that after we wrap our current LOST COASTLINES arc, we’ll jump into a shorter horror focused story, a short story about Fabian’s past, and then into a big arc wrapping our current plot line. It’ll all be pretty amazing when it’s done and we’ll feel like we have VOLUME ONE complete."

:applause:

FABIAN! HORROR! YAY! Can't wait to read that!

"Right now, we’ve got the series plotted through issue 25. This will take us into four collections (which is crazy to us!) and we’ll get to see a lot of very cool stuff. The idea is that after we wrap our current LOST COASTLINES arc, we’ll jump into a shorter horror focused story, a short story about Fabian’s past, and then into a big arc wrapping our current plot line. It’ll all be pretty amazing when it’s done and we’ll feel like we have VOLUME ONE complete."

:applause:

FABIAN! HORROR! YAY! Can't wait to read that!

+1