• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

Keep this under your hats as it has not been formally announced, but I'll be selling this badboy at Emerald City Comic Con. Art by the always astonishing RILEY ROSSMO. Limited to 200.

emeraldcityvariantjpg.jpg

:applause:

Been waiting for you to post that, Frank...the printed cover looks fantastic!

If anyone is interested in Riley's OA cover, feel free to PM me.

Sweetness! Just in time too. I just purchased the NYCC variant last week. Now I have another Five Ghosts comic to desire.

I know ZaCrew is going :baiting:

Actually I can't... I have to be in town during the convention due circumstances I cannot control. Not happy about it, but it happens :(

Sweetness! Just in time too. I just purchased the NYCC variant last week. Now I have another Five Ghosts comic to desire.

I know ZaCrew is going :baiting:

Actually I can't... I have to be in town during the convention due circumstances I cannot control. Not happy about it, but it happens :(

NOOOOOOOO!!!! Bummer you can't go man. Hope it's nothing too serious. BTW expect a PM from me soon.

Hey guys!

Keep this under your hats as it has not been formally announced, but I'll be selling this badboy at Emerald City Comic Con. Art by the always astonishing RILEY ROSSMO. Limited to 200.

emeraldcityvariantjpg.jpg

Assuming you hand one over to me or better yet, mail one to me because I won't be at Emerald Comic Con but Planet Comic Con then I'll keep my mouth shut. :grin::foryou: