• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Difference between unsigned and not numbered on back.....most have numbering even if not signed

I wasn't the only person who bought a case of 10 from Frank at ECCC. The cases of 10 were still bagged and not signed or numbered.

I know of above 20 of them in that condition.

Ryan also bought a case of 10, but he's sold out. :cry:

Difference between unsigned and not numbered on back.....most have numbering even if not signed

I wasn't the only person who bought a case of 10 from Frank at ECCC. The cases of 10 were still bagged and not signed or numbered.

I know of above 20 of them in that condition.

Ryan also bought a case of 10, but he's sold out. :cry:

Six.

Six PMS I've received about this. :(

considering how many exist that can actually be graded with a blue label......I think it's fair. Maybe a max of 30 slabbed copies, and not all of those 9.8, so maybe 10 or so 9.8s max that will ever exist.

Edited by krighton

Blue labels will be tough but not as rare as some people think. Unless something has changed, unsigned hand numbered books will get blue labels. I couldn't find this answered directly but I have seen a lot of hand numbered books with blue labels and I found this (see comic4fun post about 2/3rds down):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4022101&fpart=4

Edited by mldynes

Blue labels will be tough but not as rare as some people think. Unless something has changed, unsigned hand numbered books will get blue labels. I couldn't find this answered directly but I have seen a lot of hand numbered books with blue labels and I found this (see comic4fun post about 2/3rds down):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4022101&fpart=4

Per CGC, hand numbered are green label.

Read the first issue, thought it was just ok. Feels like a 70s comic or something.

+1

I like the art a lot, but I'm just not sold on the story...yet. Will definitely give it a few more issues to establish itself, but IMO the first issue didn't really go anywhere (or rather, it was a bit all over the place).

I like the noir feel, and I definitely got an "Indiana Jones" vibe as well...but the story hasn't engaged me yet.

Can you guys find that anywhere? I have exhausted the impressive search function on the boards as well as Google and I can't find where this policy is stated. TSOL Boogeyman edition is numbered on the front.

I emailed CGC back and forth when the book came out and sent scans of a numbered one. I guess whoever told me it would get a green may have been wrong.