• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apologizes and explanations

2,367 posts in this topic

lol

lol

I would get one if I had to try all day. I am pathetically out of shape but I would get one. It would be the ugliest thing you had ever seen but see one you would.

Now I'm dying to try one. Might have to visit the monkey bars at the local school yard in minus 10 tomorrow.

:banana:

I don't think it's going to happen in any weather.

Is it official CGC boards butthurt week? Is the Watercooler closed? Is it wrong to like the Coyote comic book?

Is the watercooler closed? Good question. This thread will either get moved there this morning or locked down. 2c

The one thing that I have really gotten in to is kettelbells. I get such a kick out of doing workouts with them. Man-makers and turkish get-ups are things that I was doing every time I went to the gym.

I am flummoxed by these sentences and I love it!

The one thing that I have really gotten in to is kettelbells. I get such a kick out of doing workouts with them. Man-makers and turkish get-ups are things that I was doing every time I went to the gym.

I am flummoxed by these sentences and I love it!

They're like tinkerbells for the well fit. :preach:

lol

lol

I would get one if I had to try all day. I am pathetically out of shape but I would get one. It would be the ugliest thing you had ever seen but see one you would.

Now I'm dying to try one. Might have to visit the monkey bars at the local school yard in minus 10 tomorrow.

:banana:

I don't think it's going to happen in any weather.

Elitist.

8488513795_f0f57f5be5_z.jpg

I hope i never end up in a bulls gap.

you wont find this in the history books, but my grandmother told me many times before she died that Bulls Gap was first named Heifers Junction.

It remained that way for about a year before being changed to Bulls Gap. Just a little FYI.