• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

I think he made a good purchase! I wish he could buy all of them, though. I'd love to see them all together on a wall.

+1 ........... that would be the cats meow to get them all framed together :cloud9:

Did you only get the top of the page? Where's the rest of it...?!?

:)

cut it into pieces, kept the best bit and swapped the rest for a copy of X-Force #1 ;)

Sounds reasonable.

I might have asked for a Scalped 43 also...but if you are happy...

It's an 8.5" x 11" printed copy of the final art that is then colored by the colorist as a guide before going to print.

There is an additional image if you scroll down on the CAF page showing just the blueline stat with the watercolours on it.

Regarding V for Vendetta I have seen these called a color "plate" before. I am just wondering if there is any difference when it comes to the production or if it is just another name. Perhaps these were just scanned and the color was not changed digitally.