• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Yes and yes (the first alien page lacks a little punch in black and white though). Also got that Chandelier splash page. I wonder if I'm clouded by the knowledge that they are making a TV series out of it, but the art has a polished storyboard feel to it. Solid sequential storytelling and a novel premise.

:applause: you chose wisely. The art in quite impressive in hand. I was pleasantly surprised when I unpacked my page.

I think whichever tv network picked it up will have a hard time screwing up this story but you never know. I keep picturing Letter 44 as a 24/Jack Bauer-type show...

Just got this beauty in the mail:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1131681&GSub=149489

It's a painted Preacher pin up by Glenn Fabry featuring a close-up of the one and only Jesse Custer. For those that don't know, Fabry's Preacher covers are all locked-up in a private collection, so even if I could afford one, (which I can't), it would be impossible to obtain. This feels like the next best thing, and I couldn't be more pleased with it! I'm framing this one right next to my Dillon interior.

Very cool. Had been thinking you were getting out, but it seems you were upgrading a little ;-)

Ya...I sat down and looked at my book to decide what pages I was happy with and what I wasn't. I then sold and upgraded and then just plain added. Much happier now...