• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose got the best copy on the boards?

1,179 posts in this topic

wonderworld8.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]If you ever decide to allow that Wonderworld 8 to leave the nest I know of a very nice home that would gladly adopt it.[/font] :foryou:

sorry, mister, the line started behind me years ago lol

[font:Times New Roman]But I heard that you cut in line![/font] smiley-fart001.gif

Nope, Gator was the first to pitch a tent.

That book is just sick. Sick, sick sick. Tremendous.

You rarely see any of those issues in nice shape.

Fantastic cover! :applause:

fa45_zps1a86364e.jpg

Nice Eagle #2 :applause:

Church copy

Eagle1.jpg

wonderworld8.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]If you ever decide to allow that Wonderworld 8 to leave the nest I know of a very nice home that would gladly adopt it.[/font] :foryou:

sorry, mister, the line started behind me years ago lol

[font:Times New Roman]But I heard that you cut in line![/font] smiley-fart001.gif

Nope, Gator was the first to pitch a tent.

Gator has tents all over.

Love that cover composition. Great book.

Wings80.jpg

I agree. Wings doesn't get much love but there are some great covers in the WWII run.

I love anything with a plane on the cover, and these look so wonderful. They also have wonderful interiors.

This is by no means the highest graded copy out there, although it is the only pedigree copy of this book. I've yet to see another copy posted on the boards. I'm hoping someone out there will have a nicer one to post... I'd really love to see it.

RSGcgc4_5owwDcpy-1.jpg

Here are some Blue Bolts , I don't think they are the highest but because the covers are so cool... here are a few anyway.. I wish some of those silver age collectors would peruse this thread to see how golden age covers overshadow by far anything silver age.

135411.jpg.425bc2340fab2f007f90835b7d4a3896.jpg

135412.jpg.448e8efd116dab41d50ad95ecb03cdd7.jpg

135413.jpg.f4a147a8050fdc93da20fbc08354e0a8.jpg

135414.jpg.e31ebb4bb0d440313bd9ecc54f4da549.jpg

135415.jpg.c57a53fb19eb8c3f146883b648f91cd5.jpg

Here's the rest of my highest graded Cole covers.

fa45_zps1a86364e.jpg

Nice book. I picked up a raw copy in a trade almost 15 years ago in nice shape. I may have to submit it although it will probably come in below yours.