• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose got the best copy on the boards?

1,179 posts in this topic

I fell in love with this comic when Gary Carter used it on the cover of CBM. What a beautiful copy! :cloud9:

135675.jpg

I can finally post in this thread again... A repost from a few other threads but what the heck. Highest spot, shared with one other 9.2.

Jungle98cgc9_2owA_zpsfaf8e517.jpg

Tied with my copy.

Jungle98.jpg

I can finally post in this thread again... A repost from a few other threads but what the heck. Highest spot, shared with one other 9.2.

Tied with my copy.

Jungle98.jpg

Nice! I thought you would have the other 9.2...

Tied with my copy.

Jungle98.jpg

Twisty's has better PQ; Cheetah's is a pedigree. hm

[font:Times New Roman]Second...[/font]

23efddfb-1054-4c92-a191-84b66879f9f4_zpsba10ce00.jpg

Note: There is a restored 7.0 (MP), but the blue label 6.5 probably trumps it for best copy consideration.

Absolutely beautiful books Cat. The Mystery Men definitely does look nicer than a 6.5.

Tied with my copy.

Jungle98.jpg

Twisty's has better PQ; Cheetah's is a pedigree. hm

It's only slightly better. :gossip: