• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2021 at 12:37 PM, kav said:

Tell me how a video chat with me could be faked.  I could ask about various posts of yours over the years, boardies, running board jokes.  No way you could prep someone to take the test for you.  You could wear a mask.  All I need to see is your forehead.  Cupcak has a very distinctive fo'head.  
If you say "I could get another boardie I know to do it for me" well then have that boardie vouch for you.  And I dont think that would even work because I could randomly access any of your posts from years ago-no boardie is going to memorize all your posts.

Sorry kav, I don't think any of our suggestions will ever be found acceptable.  Is this what it feels like to be cat-fished for 4 and half years? lol

On 11/4/2021 at 1:11 PM, mosconi said:

Sorry kav, I don't think any of our suggestions will ever be found acceptable.  Is this what it feels like to be cat-fished for 4 and half years? lol

There's just no way for anyone, anywhere, to prove who they are.  

On 11/4/2021 at 12:23 PM, kav said:

Every single thing thats been suggested you've said 'that wouldnt help!'
Yet here you post repeatedly and its not helping.
I dont buy the "thats wouldnt help" argument.
Everything that has been suggested would help.  And you know that.
Reading the Cupcak thread, this is all so familiar.

Do you know that I'm getting CGC forum PMs addressed to "Danny Dupcak" in the title? Can you just imagine what would happen on ebay if I gave my member ID? Ten FUs per hour. If I ever sell anything, people effing around with my auction? People adding me to their blocked bidder lists? Think about it. I'd never be able to use my ebay account again, and why should I give that up to prove what will fall on deaf ears anyway. "Losing battle" was right. 

On 11/4/2021 at 1:30 PM, James J Johnson said:

Do you know that I'm getting CGC forum PMs addressed to "Danny Dupcak" in the title? Can you just imagine what would happen on ebay if I gave my member ID? Ten FUs per hour. If I ever sell anything, people effing around with my auction? People adding me to their blocked bidder lists? Think about it. I'd never be able to use my ebay account again, and why should I give that up to prove what will fall on deaf ears anyway. "Losing battle" was right. 

So lets do a video chat.  Third request.

On 11/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, kav said:

So lets do a video chat.  Third request.

That's even better. So my picture can be used to target me? "Look it for this guy. He says he's 3J but we all know better, and anyway, even if he's not Cupcak, he backed him so he's just as bad?" Shaq will be looking for my house like he did Cupcak? He said it right here.  Lets go back to believe what you want to believe because that's what's going to be anyway. I'd have to be out of my mind to do that. For what. So everyone involved can put a face on the bullseye. No. I am unpardonable here. Info I provided proved that Peck was lying. That inadvertently proved KellySH right. A sin that could never be forgiven. And now you want ammo to post pictures of me on the net like you guys did Cupcak? Even if I'm not Cupcak, I'm still just as bad because I spoke up for him. That will be the new narrative, and you'll have my face to hunt with like you do him.

On 11/4/2021 at 1:41 PM, James J Johnson said:

That's even better. So my picture can be used to target me? "Look it for this guy. He says he's 3J but we all know better, and anyway, even if he's not Cupcak, he backed him so he's just as bad?" Shaq will be looking for my house like he did Cupcak? He said it right here.  Lets go back to believe what you want to believe because that's what's going to be anyway. I'd have to be out of my mind to do that. For what. So everyone involved can put a face on the bullseye. No. I am unpardonable here. Info I provided proved that Peck was lying. That inadvertently proved KellySH right. A sin that could never be forgiven. And now you want ammo to post pictures of me on the net like you guys did Cupcak? Even if I'm not Cupcak, I'm still just as bad because I spoke up for him. That will be the new narrative, and you'll have my face to hunt with like you do him.

You afraid of people having a pic of your forehead?
You keep pretending you dont understand what I'm asking, like its some kind of cloud of invisibility or something.

On 11/4/2021 at 12:02 PM, chrisco37 said:

It doesn't end, and that's the truth. And even if I'm proven to be me and not KellySH, my work proved Peck's claims false, which incidentally helped KellySH. That could never be forgiven or forgotten no matter who I am, and everyone know it. That is the real issue. Somehow, I helped him so I'm just a bad if not worse and now I am as much of a target as he is here. Excuse me if I decline to load everyone's guns for them to provide a picture to help defame me with. I know how this works now. Where the digging leads. I'm not naive. 

On 11/4/2021 at 1:46 PM, Dr. Dank said:

I respect his right to privacy

I respect his rights to opinion 

He can respect everyone's right to not want to do business with him

As stated, I'm already receiving forum messages addressed to Danny Dupcak. Ask the mods if you think I'm BSing. Can you just imagine how I'll be targeted once my ebay ID is revealed? Why would I do that to myself? Why would I deliberately kill an ebay account I've used since ebay started? For what? Won't change anything. 

Edited by James J Johnson

On 11/4/2021 at 1:46 PM, James J Johnson said:

It doesn't end, and that's the truth. And even if I'm proven to be me and not KellySH, my work proved Peck's claims false, which incidentally helped KellySH. That could never be forgiven or forgotten no matter who I am, and everyone know it. That is the real issue. Somehow, I helped him so I'm just a bad if not worse and now I am as much of a target as he is here. Excuse me if I decline to load everyone's guns for them to provide a picture to help defame me with. I know how this works now. Where the digging leads. I'm not naive. 

yeah because if you video chat like this everyone will know what you look like.
Two black men say they were kicked out of Walmart for wearing protective  masks. Others worry it will happen to them. - The Washington Post

On 11/4/2021 at 1:49 PM, James J Johnson said:

As stated, I'm already receiving forum messages addressed to Danny Dupcak. Ask the mods if you think I'm BSing. Can you just imagine how I'll be targeted once my ebay ID is revealed? Why would I do that to myself? 

You poor man. It seems like you are the victim here. Again. 

On 11/4/2021 at 1:49 PM, James J Johnson said:

As stated, I'm already receiving forum messages addressed to Danny Dupcak. Ask the mods if you think I'm BSing. Can you just imagine how I'll be targeted once my ebay ID is revealed? Why would I do that to myself? 

I totally believe you on the messages

After all the talk about other avenues, why would losing business here bother you?

CGC is a small part of the hobby, and people sell everywhere 

I don't buy off ebay anymore, you've probably never seen a penny from me, and most likely never will, and it never even had anything to do with this situation 

As far as I can tell, you haven't been nominated for the HOS or probation

I dont see the big deal, but I don't make my living selling and buying comics, so I agree, my say is extremely limited