• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2021 at 8:28 PM, James J Johnson said:

You needed me to tell you about Cupcak? What could I have possibly added? Was it a big mystery that he was a scammer, just waiting for me to solve? Or was he fully baked, a dead duck by the time I started posting here. You needed me to pour the gravy? What did you want me to investigate that hasn't been covered. 

I needed you to say what a POS he was-you couldnt.  Thats what makes me think you are him.  All you said was "I dont know him personally.  And "how do we know he's not a big shot?"  Stuff like that.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:28 PM, James J Johnson said:

You needed me to tell you about Cupcak? What could I have possibly added? Was it a big mystery that he was a scammer, just waiting for me to solve? Or was he fully baked, a dead duck by the time I started posting here. You needed me to pour the gravy? What did you want me to investigate that hasn't been covered. 

To be clear I am not saying you are Cupcak.  I'm saying i think you might be.  There's no way i can know for sure.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:59 PM, FFB said:

I feel like 15 years have melted away!  :cloud9:

Man i get facebooks ads abt this.

On 11/3/2021 at 9:13 PM, greggy said:

“Confidence. It’s the food of the wise man, but the liquor of the fool”

Vikram

Is that what he said?

On 11/3/2021 at 11:13 PM, greggy said:

“Confidence. It’s the food of the wise man, but the liquor of the fool”

Vikram

"Sarcasm it's what's for breakfast. "

Some knockoff tee shirt... 

On 11/3/2021 at 10:59 PM, FFB said:

This thread reminds me of the old days and it warms my heart.  I hope it never ends and it never gets locked.  I feel like 15 years have melted away!  :cloud9:

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today.  It's like one of the thrilling threads of yesteryear. :luhv:

On 11/3/2021 at 10:45 PM, James J Johnson said:

So his can be the only wings selling merchandise? How many years is he in the business? People in business make connections. Associations. It helps when $$$ is involved. Most smart businessmen have a lot of different irons in different fires and share many beds with other businessmen. This is a revelation to all about business? It's not possible that KellyS sells raw on ebay, or ebay and elsewhere, and slabbed through majors? Comics, cards, signed cards, original art, etc., all submitted and sold by aliases through the grading services for that area either in partnership or for commission? Why am I the only one here that is looking through a keyhole? And I have to have a big ego to see what may be the big picture? 

No one here that actually knows what they’re talking about thought that DD was sidelined. Most people familiar with the business for many years are well aware of KSH and figure it to be one of many avenues he uses to go about his ‘business’.