• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2021 at 8:02 PM, James J Johnson said:

Good for him. But if I'm supposed to be the KellySH you messaged, I sure didn't get the message or reply to it. And if I'm him, why would I reply and admit it, then come back here and say I never got the message because I'm not KellySH? Logic is a rare commodity here. What a horrible was to test to see my reaction. Like Carl said in Slingblade,"It ain't got no gas in it". 

This is actually the best evidence you are not Cupcak/KSH-no way he would reply like that.

On 11/3/2021 at 7:56 PM, Dr. Dank said:

My last sale on ebay ended with someone claiming a CGC 9.6 book I sold them had been cracked out and replaced with a lower grade because there was no way the received book was 9.6

Whether that person was mistaken because of being misinformed, or trying to scam a return, I stopped using ebay

That's what stops me

Nothing will stop Dupcak because that ego will simply not allow it

Why would your buying experience on ebay stop you from selling on ebay? Two different things. 

On 11/3/2021 at 8:05 PM, James J Johnson said:

I don't know what things he would say look or sound like. 

He would defend himself as a legit bigshot.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, James J Johnson said:

But how does this help when this is the only possible answer that anyone thinking clearly could answer with? 

How is this the only unincriminating answer?

On 11/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, James J Johnson said:

But how does this help when this is the only possible answer that anyone thinking clearly could answer with? 

I dont understand what you mean.
Anyone who was thinking clerly that wasnt you would say they were you?

On 11/3/2021 at 8:13 PM, James J Johnson said:

And I did that? How? By opening eyes to more possibilities? 

-all possibilities of him being a bigshot and not suspicious in his ebay sales of raws.
You didnt posit any possibilities of him being a broken down loser and a scammer.
It was a glowing review of sorts.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:13 PM, kav said:

I dont understand what you mean.
Anyone who was thinking clerly that wasnt you would say they were you?

Why would I admit it to him in an ebay message and then come back here and say I'm not KellySH? This is nuts that we keep going over the same old thing from different angles. Whether the angle changes or not, it's the same old thing. If I'm KellySH, where is my message from Domo? And Ireplied toa message I can't receive because I can't sign in to someone else's account. And then ifmIadmitted it to Domo that I am, why am I back here denying ever receiving a message that I can't possibly receive because I cant sign in to KellySH's account? This thinking should be clear. 

On 11/3/2021 at 8:20 PM, James J Johnson said:

Why would I admit it to him in an ebay message and then come back here and say I'm not KellySH? This is nuts that we keep going over the same old thing from different angles. Whether the angle changes or not, it's the same old thing. If I'm KellySH, where is my message from Domo? And Ireplied toa message I can't receive because I can't sign in to someone else's account. And then ifmIadmitted it to Domo that I am, why am I back here denying ever receiving a message that I can't possibly receive because I cant sign in to KellySH's account? This thinking should be clear. 

Yes thats what I was saying.  Maybe you misread me.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:16 PM, kav said:

-all possibilities of him being a bigshot and not suspicious in his ebay sales of raws.
You didnt posit any possibilities of him being a broken down loser and a scammer.
It was a glowing review of sorts.

Not even of sorts. he could be a broken man. One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Penniless. Helpless. Miserable. No polo ponies. Has to roll his own cigarettes and eat dog food. That's possible too. But with hundreds of thousands of dollars of inventory on ebay, I thought that it's far more possible that he sells elsewhere too rather than possible that he's penniless and broken and praying for a quick demise. Don't you think? 

On 11/3/2021 at 8:20 PM, James J Johnson said:

You have to see the position we're in-youve shown incredible investigative detective skills here on the boards but when it comes to Cupcak gosh you just cant see anything wrong there.  Its like believing sherlock holmes couldnt solve encycopedia brown puzzles.

This has been going on for four days (since Sunday) and for over 400 posts now.

Can anyone honestly tell me......if accusations were being leveled at you for this long......and they were false.......that you wouldn't have absolutely lost your s**t by now?

Would any long time board member care to tell us who this reminds them of? lol

Edited by Domo Arigato

On 11/3/2021 at 10:56 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I decided enough is enough and sent a message through Ebay earlier today to kellyssuperheroes.

I asked him point blank if he was James J Johnson on the CGC message boards and he just replied back that he was.

I'm not sure where we go from here......but it feels a little awkward.

So if I follow things correctly here, since you messaged him on eBay and he responded, this means that you are Danny?

But wait... I had heard that you were a shill for someone else....

I'm so confused.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:24 PM, kav said:

You have to see the position we're in-youve shown incredible investigative detective skills here on the boards but when it comes to Cupcak gosh you just cant see anything wrong there.  Its like believing sherlock holmes couldnt solve encycopedia brown puzzles.

You needed me to tell you about Cupcak? What could I have possibly added? Was it a big mystery that he was a scammer, just waiting for me to solve? Or was he fully baked, a dead duck by the time I started posting here. You needed me to pour the gravy? What did you want me to investigate that hasn't been covered.