• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2021 at 12:15 AM, FFB said:

Someone call Elrod and tell him to log in.  :baiting:

Greggy

I just checked out of curiosity.

His last post was back on April 23, 2013.

But he last logged in on February 8th, 2017.

On 11/3/2021 at 9:25 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Can anyone honestly tell me......if accusations were being leveled at you for this long......and they were false.......that you wouldn't have absolutely lost your s**t by now?

Not me.  I’d laugh, say ‘yeah, whatever’, and run into several boardies at the next local con. (shrug)

Hell, I’ve even met Greggy in person. 

On 11/3/2021 at 11:36 PM, Domo Arigato said:
On 11/3/2021 at 11:27 PM, ttfitz said:

So if I follow things correctly here, since you messaged him on eBay and he responded, this means that you are Danny?

But wait... I had heard that you were a shill for someone else....

I'm so confused.

It was a joke that apparently went over like a lead balloon animal. :frown:

Me, too. lol

On 11/3/2021 at 10:42 PM, Park said:

Dude’s pushing what mid 60’s now?

He is gonna struggle with the balloon animal twisting at this point.

From what I've heard, Danny is now a flabby travesty of muscle beach.

On 11/4/2021 at 8:06 AM, shadroch said:

This could be solved if jjjj simply released the messages between Dupchek and himself. 

He could do that.  But, where does it end?   That wouldn't been enough to satisfy some of the people here.   IP Addresses for each of them?  Social Security #'s?  Birth Certificates?  Some of you will never be placated.  

On 11/3/2021 at 9:50 PM, Prince Namor said:

No one here that actually knows what they’re talking about thought that DD was sidelined. Most people familiar with the business for many years are well aware of KSH and figure it to be one of many avenues he uses to go about his ‘business’. 

+1 Then I'm not the first to think of this. Sales on 1 or many more venues other than KellySH on ebay. Why the heck was my stating this same train of thought considered suspicious? It's not only possible. It's probable, considering how many selling resources there are on the net.  (shrug) 

And then, say you're a seller that doesn't mind dealing with the :devil: if it puts cash in your pocket if you're netting an extra grand or more, or much more per month, Maybe there are sellers that are selling his items and taking a commission or partnering up with him that full well know exactly who they are dealing with and just don't care? And maybe the items are 100% legit, all pro graded. 

Please tell me that somebody else here other than Satan thinks of these obvious possibilities. ^^