• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2021 at 1:52 PM, James J Johnson said:

That will prove nothing and the beat will still go on. 

It will prove something.  And you know that.  thats why you wont do it or any of the things suggested.  Ever.

On 11/4/2021 at 1:53 PM, James J Johnson said:

And this is what you want? Completely covered up? Sure. That'll prove it. Sounds like a bulletproof plan. :applause:

Yes wll you do it?

Hell you dont even need to do that all I need to see it the general shape of your head.

You wont though.

Even covered up like that I can measure the ratio of head length to width, ear location, eyebrow and bottom of nose location and compare to cupcak.  Youre a master of detail.  You know how this stuff works.

@James J Johnson

You can very easily provide a screen cap of the ebay message exchange with a date stamp on the eBay message and the inquiry to KSH.  Let me show you an example. 

You will notice that I only redacted the last half of the buyer's ID to show to protect them.  You would not redact KellysSuperHeroes because so we could see the eBay ID

You would NOT redact the date.  I would want to see that this exchange occurred before the board's suspicion was tickled.

You WOULD redact your own eBay ID

238947630_ScreenShot2021-11-04at5_58_27PM.thumb.png.de1f36c378e220486badb46bd3eab360.png

On 11/4/2021 at 3:01 PM, Buzzetta said:

@James J Johnson

You can very easily provide a screen cap of the ebay message exchange with a date stamp on the eBay message and the inquiry to KSH.  Let me show you an example. 

You will notice that I only redacted the last half of the buyer's ID to show to protect them.  You would not redact KellysSuperHeroes because so we could see the eBay ID

You would NOT redact the date.  I would want to see that this exchange occurred before the board's suspicion was tickled.

You WOULD redact your own eBay ID

238947630_ScreenShot2021-11-04at5_58_27PM.thumb.png.de1f36c378e220486badb46bd3eab360.png

Buzz you'll just get a "that wont work because-" or be ignored.

I have no dog in this fight, I'm not familiar enough with DD to have an opinion on whether JJJ sounds like him or not. Nor do I much care one way or another - I am bothered by JJJ still insisting on calling a Joe Peck a "liar" when it has long ago been shown that he was most likely just confused and mistaken.

And I agree that for many here, nothing will make them change their minds about this - and that most of the suggested "proofs" are easily faked, not conclusive of much of anything, or just plain silly. But I find @Buzzetta's suggestion above to be a good one for many of those here who still could be persuaded that the accusations are false. It has the added appeal of not being that hard to do.

Of course unedited would be more conclusive, but I can understand the reluctance to have your eBay address out there. Is there no one here you would trust with that, someone you might have bought from or sold to on eBay that you could send an unredacted screenshot to? Maybe one of the staff here?

On 11/4/2021 at 3:26 PM, ttfitz said:

And I agree that for many here, nothing will make them change their minds about this

Not true.  Initially I was saying no way JJ was Dupcak.  I changed my mind as one by one he refused any of the suggestions to prove otherwise.  He'll do the same with Buzz's-you'll see.  Maybe you'll change your mind.

On 11/4/2021 at 6:30 PM, kav said:
On 11/4/2021 at 6:26 PM, ttfitz said:

And I agree that for many here, nothing will make them change their minds about this

Not true.  Initially I was saying no way JJ was Dupcak.  I changed my mind as one by one he refused any of the suggestions to prove otherwise.  He'll do the same with Buzz's-you'll see.  Maybe you'll change your mind.

Note the bolded part. Never said nobody would change their minds, in fact that was the point of urging to attempt the suggestion from Buzz. But it seems clear that not much of anything will make some folks in this thread change their minds.

On 11/4/2021 at 3:40 PM, ttfitz said:

Note the bolded part. Never said nobody would change their minds, in fact that was the point of urging to attempt the suggestion from Buzz. But it seems clear that not much of anything will make some folks in this thread change their minds.

Broken record.

Fact is nothing will change if nothing is done 

So either be fine with the way things are and move on, or take on a suggestion 

On 11/4/2021 at 3:40 PM, ttfitz said:

Thats what JJJ keeps saying-that nothing will change anyone's mind and his main excuse for not trying a single thing.  I disagree.  I think several of the suggestions would change many minds.