• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

JJJ.......I have no idea for sure if you are "he who shall not be named".

But people are raising some interesting questions.  And one that sticks in my mind is WHY did you ignore the post I made here that is also shown in the quote below?

I spent about 30 seconds looking at Joe Peck's feedback and could tell what likely happened.  So, I made that post explaining it and you completely ignored it.  Never acknowledged it.  Never addressed it.  Just continued on.

On 10/28/2021 at 12:57 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Looking at his feedback......it looks like he received two positive feedbacks from KELLYSSUPERHEROES........one of them just before the feedback he received from SILVERAGE12c..........and then a more recent one (probably for the Dazzler #1 he hasn't received yet).

Based on his posts, Joe Peck appears to be diving back into collecting pretty hard after decades away from the hobby and has been purchasing quite a few books.  Since this whole Dazzler/KELLYSSUPERHEROES situation doesn't seem to make much sense.......my guess is that he's purchasing so much in such a short time that he's confusing the two sellers.

Probably purchased the Dazzler #1 from KELLYSSUPERHEROES on the 26th and paid for it immediately.  Then received the copy he had purchased from SILVERAGE12c on the 27th and assumed it was from KELLYSSUPEROES since they live in the same general area.

In fact.....the following day you made this post that is also shown in the quote below......and it was in response to a post that came after the one I made above.  In it, you continue on as if you are still justified in your belief that Joe Peck did something wrong......."If you read pages 9-11, and knew what I do here, you'd be saying, Damn 3J, good work, again."

I would have to say that they probably wouldn't.  Because in reading pages 9-11, those people would have read my post detailing the simple reason for the mix-up.  The post that was never acknowledged.  That still seems very strange to me.

On 10/29/2021 at 7:24 PM, James J Johnson said:

No. Are you? 7 posts? Just got here? :Peck, then re-Peck?  : facepalm: 

And speculation? First time I've heard about it.. And which posts confirm this? Initially, I thought Peck was a KellySH shill. How many ebay seller's shills have I busted on the forum? Do you know? Since you're new, in the event that you're not a shill and really are, I'll explain.

I expose liars on the CGC forum. Doesn't matter who is the target of those lies or who is the liar. I don't cotton to liars. Joe Peck's account was of an impossible chain of events  USPS does not offer same day, 6 hour delivery. Carefully read the thread pgs 9-11. My involvement with the seller, whose six listed Dazzler 1s I had been watching, was to send him an ebay message directing his attention to this thread:  "Heads up: You may want to join in this discussion (Forum link added) because nothing he's posted about you makes any sense".

Then KellySH ebay messaged me back about it being a losing battle for him to post, he's not a member, the book not even sent to Peck, and then two additional ebay messages with the text and images, pictures attached to the ebay message, that I copied and reposted here, all true, proving Peck's accounting to be untrue, as expected. All anyone here had to do to find out if 6 hour USPS same day delivery is possible is to reach out to USPS or to reach out to the seller through ebay and ask. Many times  using the direct approach is best for answering a question.

If you read pages 9-11, and knew what I do here, you'd be saying, Damn 3J, good work, again. But you just got here. How could you know my history here of regularly exposing liars?.:acclaim:

Edited by Domo Arigato

On 11/1/2021 at 3:08 PM, kav said:

The point is it would be easy to fake for some, impossible for others-I would not be able to do it. 

You wouldn't be able to get someone else to take a picture of themselves as specified and send it to you to post? I know you enjoy your reputation as a mysterious loner livin' life your own way and damn the consequences, but really... :baiting:

On 11/1/2021 at 3:05 PM, ttfitz said:

You wouldn't be able to get someone else to take a picture of themselves as specified and send it to you to post? I know you enjoy your reputation as a mysterious loner livin' life your own way and damn the consequences, but really... :baiting:

All the friends I have would think that was bizzarre and would probably be very leery of me.  I dont really hang out with dregs in real life.

Kav calls friend:
"Hey dude can you do me a favor?"
"What?"
"I'm gonna send you a link-can you open it then take a pic of you behind your computer with part of your face hidden-no one will know who you are-and send it to me?"
"WTH why??"
"Uh-well, I just want to post it on a comic forum-dont worry no one knows you"
"Gotta get going kav"

On 11/1/2021 at 1:55 PM, ThreeSeas said:

This whole thread reads like a made for tv movie.

JJJ - I think that it would be really easy to prove to everyone that you are not Danny. Just take a quick screenshot of your latest post, print it, hold it up next your face and take a selfie and post it. You can even half hide your face or whatever to keep you anonymous - problem solved. Just show enough to prove that. Me, I honestly do not think that you are him.

In regards to another post about finding out someone's grandpa was a Nazi. I better burn my photo album then. I am not lying when I say the only uniform I ever wore was one of that type, that I can remember anyways...but for the rest of the story, it was for a Halloween party back in the 80's and luckily my photo has a  Halloween pumpkin on the calendar right over my shoulder. I can just see if I ever get into politics someone would grab that and post it online. 

No one should have to publicly post a picture of their face on here if they do not want to.  Sorry but no.

This is becoming a bit much though.   Does anyone really think that Danny would come here and participate on the boards for four years and pull a long con like this?  

And this is all because JJJ said that a few of the items that Kelly's Superheroes has are legit?  

On 11/1/2021 at 3:08 PM, kav said:

The point is it would be easy to fake for some, impossible for others-I would not be able to do it.  So it would add SOME doubt.  
The absolute refusal to do it, however, is evidence in the opposite direction.  JJJ has spent a LOT of time here arguing so it is important to him.  But something that could actually help, that is easy to do, and costs him nothing-that he will not do.

Easy to fake for most. 

On 11/1/2021 at 6:15 PM, kav said:

Kav calls friend:
"Hey dude can you do me a favor?"
"What?"
"I'm gonna send you a link-can you open it then take a pic of you behind your computer with part of your face hidden-no one will know who you are-and send it to me?"
"WTH why??"
"Uh-well, I just want to post it on a comic forum-dont worry no one knows you"
"Gotta get going kav"

I have friends that would do more bizarre things without a question if I asked because I have done just as bizarre a thing for them.

I have gone to an awards dinner for a field I had no familiarity with and posed as a member of that field for an evening to fill a seat at a table for a friend.  He called myself up and a few others in our group and asked us to fake our way through the evening to make it look like he did his job and got people to go.  Keep in mind we had to engage others and act as if we were familiar with the field.  Challenge accepted and fulfilled. 

There are a lot of other "fun" things my idgiot friends and I have done over the past 30 years for each other. lol 

On 11/1/2021 at 3:40 PM, Buzzetta said:

No one should have to publicly post a picture of their face on here if they do not want to.  Sorry but no.

This is becoming a bit much though.   Does anyone really think that Danny would come here and participate on the boards for four years and pull a long con like this?  

And this is all because JJJ said that a few of the items that Kelly's Superheroes has are legit?  

Yes.

On 11/1/2021 at 3:52 PM, Buzzetta said:

I have friends that would do more bizarre things without a question if I asked because I have done just as bizarre a thing for them.

I have gone to an awards dinner for a field I had no familiarity with and posed as a member of that field for an evening to fill a seat at a table for a friend.  He called myself up and a few others in our group and asked us to fake our way through the evening to make it look like he did his job and got people to go.  Keep in mind we had to engage others and act as if we were familiar with the field.  Challenge accepted and fulfilled. 

There are a lot of other "fun" things my idgiot friends and I have done over the past 30 years for each other. lol 

Fun pranks are one thing.  Something that seems a bit disturbing-another. 
Like if i aksed you to call my bank and say you were me and-

On 11/1/2021 at 12:04 PM, shadroch said:

I bought the Marvel #1 long before I had any idea you were the piece of mess you truly were.  At the time Fantazia or whatever the place was called had a pretty good rep.  

I bought a few other books  from you, but again that was when I and the general comic community didn't know what you were.  Funny you bring this up, as my post on the subject were long before JJJ joined. I almost bought a PLOD GL76 you were offering, but when I mentioned it here, people pointed out buying anything from you was still supporting a crook.

I bring it up because you wrote about it. Recently. Like within the past month, 45 months after I joined the forum in 2017.. This is still another thing I'm not supposed to notice or mention?  :screwy: 

On 11/1/2021 at 6:53 PM, shadroch said:

Yes.

I dunno... I have to say you might all prove me wrong but I'm still not on board with this one.   Not going to defend it... but I'm definitely not on board. 

But some of the requests such as, "show us a picture of your face holding up a printout of this" or "step outside and film"... 

I see why he responds back with the answer of, "What will that prove?" because I have the same question from my end.

On 11/1/2021 at 3:52 PM, Buzzetta said:

Its one thing when everyone fully understands what is happening.  If its something that is unsavory and the other person knows the full details then probably you'd get a no.

On 11/1/2021 at 6:43 PM, Check And Mate said:

:gossip: it was being discussed "over there" before some shillain asked him about it here.

Don't know what you are talking about Hoss.  Don't know of no other place or this 'over there'.  

There is only the CGC Boards. 

The CGC Boards are all there is.

The CGC Boards are all there was.

The CGC Boards are all there ever will be. 

We have not been allowed to deviate from the -script since 2014