• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2021 at 1:35 PM, 500Club said:

Your improbable and convoluted explanations include immediate e-mail responses from KSH in the Peck thread, and just happening to be following the Dazzler listing that Peck ultimately bought.

You’ve been too smart by half here Danny; you’ve outed yourself. 2c

And this is the type of rationalizations to fit the agenda would render 1 or 100 photos useless. It would always be "someone else" in the photo according to the agenda.  "Oh,that's why you said this or that" or "how could you know about Shad's Marvel 1?" or other such nonsense. 

On 11/1/2021 at 5:58 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Not sure why he sent it to me.......but I think it proves there's nothing to this nonsense.

Dupcak1.jpg.3fa3afb797499b93aae8ac7777ee60dc.jpg

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that this will be accepted as a photo I sent him and be referred to as such in the future. That's the way this works. I can see that. 

On 11/1/2021 at 5:39 PM, Joe Peck said:

Can’t believe I am doing this, but I’m going to defend KSH and 3 J.  First, all 3J did was catch a mistake.  Second, KSH cancelled the order and refunded my money because of this thread. Third, KSH offered me free advice on any future purchases. Fourth, KSH sells quality books slightly above value.  Don’t we all want to do the same?

In my job I asked a question as to whether or not Scabs could be forgiven, ever.  The answer came back “ Are you crazy,NO!”

Are KSH offences unforgivable?  Doesn’t he offer quality books?

And with that, just like that, you will forevermore be considered by many here to be the KSH shill that I initially and mistakenly thought you were. That's the way this works here as I have so learned.. I personally appreciate it, but at the same time.... bad move. :gossip:

On 10/31/2021 at 10:18 PM, James J Johnson said:

Are you positive that I'm the one who did all of this and can prove it? I was arrested? Me? In connection with fraudulent autographs? And I sell these fraudulent items to many others? Very important questions. Because if you're accusing me oft this, then this is a defamatory statement, so I want to be sure that you can prove this, you're not just speculating, and your accusation is not misdirected. You sure that's me? 

Danny, I've missed you so much!  :banana:

On 11/1/2021 at 6:39 PM, Joe Peck said:

Can’t believe I am doing this, but I’m going to defend KSH and 3 J.  First, all 3J did was catch a mistake.  Second, KSH cancelled the order and refunded my money because of this thread. Third, KSH offered me free advice on any future purchases. Fourth, KSH sells quality books slightly above value.  Don’t we all want to do the same?

In my job I asked a question as to whether or not Scabs could be forgiven, ever.  The answer came back “ Are you crazy,NO!”

Are KSH offences unforgivable?  Doesn’t he offer quality books?

hehe, you never know how things will turn out.

On 11/1/2021 at 6:40 PM, Buzzetta said:

No one should have to publicly post a picture of their face on here if they do not want to.  Sorry but no.

This is becoming a bit much though.   Does anyone really think that Danny would come here and participate on the boards for four years and pull a long con like this?  

Yes.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:14 PM, James J Johnson said:

I initially thought this was an effort by a seller's shill to bolster his rep, "Looks like a 9.8, I'm submitting it", and then later, "Came back as a 9.8, I'm ordering more".

On 10/27/2021 at 11:43 PM, James J Johnson said:

Too much time I already have invested in a race I don't have a dog in, only because his story initially appeared to be shilling to bolster the seller.

On 10/30/2021 at 2:42 AM, James J Johnson said:

I already knew he was lying, he claim impossible, and thought he was lying to shill/bolster the seller and I started gathering info so I could ask him questions that I already would know the answers to.

"Keeping bidders identities private eliminates the incentive to place bids merely to bolster one's bidding status and 'Search: As a Bidder' record." hm

On 11/1/2021 at 9:15 PM, Domo Arigato said:

"Keeping bidders identities private eliminates the incentive to place bids merely to bolster one's bidding status and 'Search: As a Bidder' record." hm

If this is something that KellySH once said, do you think the English language contains certain words for exclusive use by only one or a select dew? 

Now, if that's a KellySH quote, can I find any similar words in that sentence in any of your posts? We'll see. How ridiculous. Like I said, at least 4 times the amount of pages than any other thread in CGC forum history filled with nonsense like this, if that's a KelySH quote.  

Yep. Just the first of many posts of yours I looked at showed many of the same words from this above quote in the language of your post. Nice try, Kelly, or shill. 

Has anybody ever met you face to face? To verify your identity? Going through just some of your posts, I've already found 2 dozen examples of your use of the same exact words from this above quote. I'm going to assume that it's a KellySH quote or why would you have posted it? But curious, and shocking that I did find many of these same words included in your language. hm 

Should I copy and paste to remind you? Maybe the members would like to see it for themselves? If I'm a KellySH shill, you might be the back up shill in case I'm caught! If I were hunting witches, I certainly wouldn't take the chance. I'd ask for a photo ID here and now. 

Edited by James J Johnson