• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, James J Johnson said:

So where are we on this? The upshot? I shouldn't post here any more for my unpardonable sin of indirectly and incidentally proving KellySH to be right by proving somebody wrong that is misconstruing facts? Is that where we are at present? 

Where are we?  Some boardies including myself suspect you're Dupcak.  Without proof it's meaningless and you're free to do as you wish.

On 11/1/2021 at 4:15 PM, kav said:

Kav calls friend:
"Hey dude can you do me a favor?"
"What?"
"I'm gonna send you a link-can you open it then take a pic of you behind your computer with part of your face hidden-no one will know who you are-and send it to me?"
"WTH why??"
"Uh-well, I just want to post it on a comic forum-dont worry no one knows you"
"Gotta get going kav"

JJJ PMed me a picture of him in front of his computer

eating-computer.jpg

Can’t believe I am doing this, but I’m going to defend KSH and 3 J.  First, all 3J did was catch a mistake.  Second, KSH cancelled the order and refunded my money because of this thread. Third, KSH offered me free advice on any future purchases. Fourth, KSH sells quality books slightly above value.  Don’t we all want to do the same?

In my job I asked a question as to whether or not Scabs could be forgiven, ever.  The answer came back “ Are you crazy,NO!”

Are KSH offences unforgivable?  Doesn’t he offer quality books?

On 11/1/2021 at 5:52 PM, Buzzetta said:

I have friends that would do more bizarre things without a question if I asked because I have done just as bizarre a thing for them.

I have gone to an awards dinner for a field I had no familiarity with and posed as a member of that field for an evening to fill a seat at a table for a friend.  He called myself up and a few others in our group and asked us to fake our way through the evening to make it look like he did his job and got people to go.  Keep in mind we had to engage others and act as if we were familiar with the field.  Challenge accepted and fulfilled. 

There are a lot of other "fun" things my idgiot friends and I have done over the past 30 years for each other. lol 

You new avatar really works well with this story. :roflmao:

On 11/1/2021 at 5:35 PM, greggy said:

Screw you, Beet Farmer

Lotta beet farmers around lately.

On 11/1/2021 at 8:39 PM, Joe Peck said:

Third, KSH offered me free advice on any future purchases. 

@kav

Would this be the advice I offered someone last night who went on and on about what his dad would do to get him the Lego pieces he wanted from me? 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:39 PM, Joe Peck said:

Can’t believe I am doing this, but I’m going to defend KSH and 3 J.  First, all 3J did was catch a mistake.  Second, KSH cancelled the order and refunded my money because of this thread. Third, KSH offered me free advice on any future purchases. Fourth, KSH sells quality books slightly above value.  Don’t we all want to do the same?

In my job I asked a question as to whether or not Scabs could be forgiven, ever.  The answer came back “ Are you crazy,NO!”

Are KSH offences unforgivable?  Doesn’t he offer quality books?

Cool books :cloud9:

On 11/1/2021 at 5:45 PM, Buzzetta said:

@kav

Would this be the advice I offered someone last night who went on and on about what his dad would do to get him the Lego pieces he wanted from me? 

Yes.