• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 11:09 AM, James J Johnson said:
On 11/5/2021 at 11:07 AM, Mystafo said:

Yea, but maybe it would quiet them down?  C'mon, just humor them!  Then you can at least say "Hey, I did what you though would count as proof...now that's not good enough?"

Because it won't be good enough

Would be good enough for me, Dan. :gossip:

On 11/5/2021 at 11:15 AM, Prince Namor said:

Is there anyone else on this forum who has been here for 4 years, has 6000 posts, and has never bought a book here, sold a book here, met anyone from here and couldn't have at least ONE person who someone else knows - that can verify their identity?

Circumstantial but... certainly seems overly suspicious.

Especially from someone so vested in a particular niche of the hobby...

And if there is, do you think that I would ask, or he, would be insane enough to vouch for me here and join me in excoriation forevermore? Their hobby participation forever hampered, moving forward? Be forever linked to KellySH/Cupcak/Cupcake/Dupcake/Hammer, or whatever names you call him? #1, I wouldn't ask anybody to subject themselves to the ensuing fallout and sacrifice their standing in the hobby for me. #2) Even if I were crazy enough to ask, they'd be crazy to comply. Don't you agree? 

You know, all I would have to do is mention that I have dealt with you, and that you know me. How fast would you deny it? I wouldn't ask that type of sacrifice from you if it were true and certainly wouldn't expect for you to admit it if it was. Understand? 

On 11/5/2021 at 1:04 PM, James J Johnson said:

And if there is, do you think that I would ask, or he, would be insane enough to vouch for me here and join me in excoriation forevermore? Their hobby participation forever hampered, moving forward? Be forever linked to KellySH/Cupcak/Cupcake/Dupcake/Hammer, or whatever names you call him? #1, I wouldn't ask anybody to subject themselves to the ensuing fallout and sacrifice their standing in the hobby for me. #2) Even if I were crazy enough to ask, they'd be crazy to comply. Don't you agree? 

You know, all I would have to do is mention that I have dealt with you, and that you know me. How fast would you deny it? I wouldn't ask that type of sacrifice from you if it were true and certainly wouldn't expect for you to admit it if it was. Understand? 

Have I dealt with you?

One of the biggest hurdles for the old timers here is that they haven't crossed paths with you, even remotely 

I dont think anyone at this point would deny knowing you, if only to exonerate you

On 11/5/2021 at 4:04 PM, James J Johnson said:

:facepalm:

the-fail-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg.9939068f56ea9334d1d8fd49c1c22d22.jpg

When one of his excuses gets negated he goes silent.  does this sound like someone who wants to prove who they are?
"Post the ebay messages and blank out your name"
"I dont want people to know my ebay ID!"
"No-blank out your name I said"
silence

"Video chat with a mask or black stocking so i can measure your facial and head dimensions"
"No one can see who I am with a mask on!"
"No-I dont need to see your face I just need to measure dimensions"
silence

etc

On 11/5/2021 at 1:33 PM, James J Johnson said:

Well, it wouldn't work that way. They'd join me on the business end of the forum firing squad. And they'd know that. 

BS

On 11/5/2021 at 12:53 PM, kav said:

Seriously have you ever been successful at putting the cat back in the bag?  
At last stop saying "that wont help at all because-" while continuing to spend time and energy in denials which ARENT HELPING AT ALL.

He doesn't want to help.

On 11/5/2021 at 1:34 PM, kav said:

When one of his excuses gets negated he goes silent.  does this sound like someone who wants to prove who they are?
"Post the ebay messages and blank out your name"
"I dont want people to know my ebay ID!"
"No-blank out your name I said"
silence

"Video chat with a mask or black stocking so i can measure your facial and head dimensions"
"No one can see who I am with a mask on!"
"No-I dont need to see your face I just need to measure dimensions"
silence

etc

I "go silent" because there's one of me and 40 of you questioning me. You think I can keep up with all of the questions from everyone? I don't see half of them. I don't have time. Who would?  I couldn't keep up on all notifications if I had 3 heads and 6 hands to type. Ask the mods, my notification count is up to 20 and I don't have a prayer of keeping up. 

On 11/5/2021 at 4:33 PM, James J Johnson said:

Well, it wouldn't work that way. They'd join me on the business end of the forum firing squad. And they'd know that. 

Lol, nice try but no. If we had done any business or emailed or whatever I could certainly say that the name I mailed the xxxx to was not DD. Pretty straightforward no? (shrug)