• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sex by Image comics

147 posts in this topic

you guys should check this out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IMAGE-SEX-1-HOT-NEW-TITLE-3X-NM-SOLD-OUT-INVEST-NOW-3-BOOK-LOT-/230941037990

unreal

"INVEST NOW">>>>investing in sex

:roflmao:

This is our own " on vacation " boardie.. viper days

So many modern forumites on "vacation" Lot of wrist slapping going on. Andy70 is away for a while too apparently...

Really?? What's been going on?? All the in house fighting?

Hey, as long as Viper is making $$, who cares. Personally, people will make $$ on this book in 9.8's.

May be tough with the bindery tear at the bottom of the spine. It's not a normal tear, I could see CGC being hard on it.

Not worried about that but there's also a weird wavy crease on the top of every back cover - I must've looked at 60 copies (different shops) and they all have it

Sex sells in all forms! Despite there being plenty yesterday, they've sold out in my local LCS's

P.s. Larry, how about shrinking down the all the pics of your covers you post? Messes up the page layouts when browsing on an ipad or iPhone in any thread you post in.