• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Lighthouse--- 3 months have passed, and still no book or refund...

267 posts in this topic

He does not feel comfortable responding to emails, yet he routinely deals with Greggy?

It has not been proven Greggy communicates with House. Greggy likes to cause trouble and says he speaks to House every time one of these threads gets started. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He does not feel comfortable responding to emails, yet he routinely deals with Greggy?

It has not been proven Greggy communicates with House. Greggy likes to cause trouble and says he speaks to House every time one of these threads gets started. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't know what to say as that's twice Greggy has claimed to have spoken to House.

Don't know what to say as that's twice Greggy has claimed to have spoken to House.

He always claims he speaks to House, yet never relays any information from House about anything. It's normally his first post in a "Where is Lighthouse" thread, that he gets responses from House.

He always claims he speaks to House, yet never relays any information from House about anything. It's normally his first post in a "Where is Lighthouse" thread, that he gets responses from House.

Maybe...but that's really besides the point now as others have come out and said they've spoken to him recently.

Jim

Yep. Greggy doesn't know as much as ppl think & why the [!@#%^&^] did all my posts from last night get deleted? Stronguy, I haven't forgotten. You still owe me an apology. 893naughty-thumb.gif

The mods are getting as frustrating as House. Why do they keep deleting posts? Especially when they are not that bad. 893frustrated.gif

I don't know. All I know is that Stronguy insulted me & Marvel 25th out of the blue. Marvel 25th got an apology but I still haven't got mine. And I want an apology from the mods too. mad.gif

The mods are getting as frustrating as House. Why do they keep deleting posts? Especially when they are not that bad. 893frustrated.gif

I don't know. All I know is that Stronguy insulted me & Marvel 25th out of the blue. Marvel 25th got an apology but I still haven't got mine. And I want an apology from the mods too. mad.gif

Didn't you have a ton of profanity masking? Not that I blame you, but that might be why they got pulled.

So...why not start a "Fill Lighthouse's Backorders" fund, and someone hold the amount and refund pissed off Lighthouse customers vis à vie the oldest order not filled first.

You're kidding right?

I have nothing against House, but when people start recommending Forum Drives to bail out failed business ventures, I think we really need to re-evaluate the situation.

I wasn't saying to bail him out - I just meant temporarily. I didn't realize people had spent thousands with him either; I thought it was just a few people who bought TPB's or something. You're right - it's a bad idea.

Didn't you have a ton of profanity masking? Not that I blame you, but that might be why they got pulled.

Not a ton, I think half of it didn't get through the filter. 893frustrated.gif

So...why not start a "Fill Lighthouse's Backorders" fund, and someone hold the amount and refund pissed off Lighthouse customers vis à vie the oldest order not filled first.

You're kidding right?

I have nothing against House, but when people start recommending Forum Drives to bail out failed business ventures, I think we really need to re-evaluate the situation.

I wasn't saying to bail him out - I just meant temporarily. I didn't realize people had spent thousands with him either; I thought it was just a few people who bought TPB's or something. You're right - it's a bad idea.

thumbsup2.gif

...I was pumping gas today out on at Texaco station on Rt. 64 today and saw House,.... pulled right up next to me in a black Lincoln,........he went inside and bought a large grape slurpee and a bag of pork rinds,...at least I think it was House,.....it was hot and kind of hazy and the sun was in my eyes,......could have been Elvis,.....not sure,......but I saw something damnit!!....

sorry.gif I didn't have any communications with him since SD until the thread started. So...I don't routinely chat with him or anything. sumo.gif

You don't have to tell me about hardships. In the last 4 years, I've had brain surgery twice (for a problem that will never truly go away), had my driver's license suspended for almost 2 years (due to seizures resulting from the surgery -- and if you don't know, living in los angeles and no car is hell), haven't gotten full mobility on my right arm back to 100% due to the second brain surgery, had mohs surgery to repair skin cancer last week, lost my mom due to lung cancer etc. etc.

I like to think I can empthasize with whatever House is going through. I will not judge or think harshly of the man. He needs to come on and tell people he is having personal family problems -- not get more specific than that unless he wants to be. He is not being a "drama queen" - he is just teliong everybody what's going on. He doesn't need to. I think people tend to "close up" when problems hit close to home and we need to literally force communication when we don't want to. But everybody in the long run is always better for it.

And believe me, I can understand even going to a Comic Con in San Diego. I went to one when my mom had lung cancer. Sometimes, you just need to get away.

I would think it would be better to "work" and try to get through people's orders, even if for only an hour a day. It can help emotionally, believe me, because it gets your time off the situation. And you need some "time out".

If he needs help in organizing, I can be try and help out. It would probably be more efficient to get organized first and try to process the orders.

Just a thought.

I didn't have any communications with him since SD until the thread started. So...I don't routinely chat with him or anything.

But he did return your e-mail when this thread started? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Yeah....so? tongue.gif