• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My days here are numbered.

313 posts in this topic

If you guys haven't noticed, I've been posting a lot lately.

lol

When I first joined in 2004 I was in a tough spot in life. I had made some large life decisions, I lost several family members in the same year and this place was a silver lining for me many days.

I learned a lot on here.

I find this place to be fun and have made some terrific friends and acquaintances and it's been fun and all but with life getting busier and kids getting older, I'd like to turn my energies onto other things where time won't wait.

I'll probably still chime in on threads that I think are interesting and important (why miss an opportunity to pontificate?), and I'll lurk and read for sure, but I think it's time to slow it down a bit.

This isn't an FDQ, just a pause. Maybe I'm getting old.

Above all, I want to respect greggy.

greggy is king.

:hi:

But, but , but who'll post how to use the search function in all the threads?

Seriously though, it's good that the things that are pulling you away are good things. We'll call it a mid-season hiatus.

lol

When I first joined in 2004 I was in a tough spot in life. I had made some large life decisions, I lost several family members in the same year and this place was a silver lining for me many days.

I learned a lot on here.

I find this place to be fun and have made some terrific friends and acquaintances and it's been fun and all but with life getting busier and kids getting older, I'd like to turn my energies onto other things where time won't wait.

I'll probably still chime in on threads that I think are interesting and important (why miss an opportunity to pontificate?), and I'll lurk and read for sure, but I think it's time to slow it down a bit.

greggy is king.

WTTB!

Roy's gone, Sadfan ain't sad no more, I've been out-memed, and no one responds to my pot stirring anymore.

This is gonna be a double FDQ exit. :(

Don't let the door hit you, where the...., wait a sec........,

meh sorry, don't believe it.

lol

I learned a lot on here.

greggy is king.

You stop talking? lol

I'll read whatever you care to post, Roy. :)
I'll skim it, then post something off topic? :shrug: