• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My days here are numbered.

313 posts in this topic

:(

I guess cuz you are kind of like "board royalty" around here. At least in my thinking.

Well, that's one way to look at ole Roy. lol

Seriously though, whether you are a critic or a fan (and Roy doesn't lack for either), he is always sure to keep things interesting. Take care Roy, I'll be sure to give you a farewell noogie today.

If you guys haven't noticed, I've been posting a lot lately.

lol

When I first joined in 2004 I was in a tough spot in life. I had made some large life decisions, I lost several family members in the same year and this place was a silver lining for me many days.

I learned a lot on here.

I find this place to be fun and have made some terrific friends and acquaintances and it's been fun and all but with life getting busier and kids getting older, I'd like to turn my energies onto other things where time won't wait.

I'll probably still chime in on threads that I think are interesting and important (why miss an opportunity to pontificate?), and I'll lurk and read for sure, but I think it's time to slow it down a bit.

This isn't an FDQ, just a pause. Maybe I'm getting old.

Above all, I want to respect greggy.

greggy is king.

:hi:

I hope your joking.

" time won't wait"

never does, never enough.....

never surrender

Never Surrender, keep your dreams alive

Never Surrender, hold your head up high

And here I thought you were quoting a fantastic movie.

tumblr_mg6hq8HBu71s216f7o1_500.jpg

Not to be confused with ...

GalaxyQuestAvenged.jpg