• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Then again, it could be a Rosie O'Donnell cameo. Tough to make out.

Oh man, looks like I'd better stock up on Marvel Two-in-One #61!

Then again, it could be a Rosie O'Donnell cameo. Tough to make out.

Oh man, looks like I'd better stock up on Marvel Two-in-One #61!

What's up with this book?

I checked with #61. It's first appearance of female Warlock and Guardians of the Galaxy but there is #5 too.

Kevin Feige Says NOVA Was Involved In The Early Drafts Of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

---------------------------

More Marvel! Kevin Feige had a quick interview with the guys over at ScreenCrush and he took the time to share that Nova was actually apart of the early process of the film but, "there was a fork in the road that we came to at one point in the development process where we decided to eliminate Nova and go full-on with Peter Quill’s story."

I respect that, as it demonstrates once again how far out Marvel Studios planning is when making these movies. Rather than just loading up a movie with loads of characters without a plan, they are positioning characters based on where an appearance should lead into a follow-on film.

:applause:

Kevin Feige Says NOVA Was Involved In The Early Drafts Of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

More Marvel! Kevin Feige had a quick interview with the guys over at ScreenCrush and he took the time to share that Nova was actually apart of the early process of the film but, "there was a fork in the road that we came to at one point in the development process where we decided to eliminate Nova and go full-on with Peter Quill’s story."

I respect that, as it demonstrates once again how far out Marvel Studios planning is when making these movies. Rather than just loading up a movie with loads of characters without a plan, they are positioning characters based on where an appearance should lead into a follow-on film.

:applause:

I wonder where the MP4 will end..?