• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon March 21-23, 2014

312 posts in this topic

I am so ready. My friend, Tom Raupp, has a helper lined up to help me load in and out. I've gone to the storage unit and pulled all sorts of goodies, and am working them up. It's been cold in North Carolina and I'm looking forward to warm, sunny Florida. Besides, it's my favorite show of the year. What else could an old man ask?

Tom Raupp is easily one of the best guys in the business that I know!

For those of you in town (or from out of town) that will be in the Orlando area the Wednesday before MegaCon, Mike's Comics (near the Florida Mall) will be having a Neal Adam's signing event at their store. This is March 19th, 2014. I believe the event is from 4pm to 7pm.

I do not know if CGC will have an SS presence at this event.

I do know that via Facebook, Mike did state that Neal is signing 1 item for FREE and will be taking pictures with fans for FREE. No mention of sketch prices/availability or what the additional signatures would cost.

I will be there to get the last of my Neal Adam's Illustrates Batman HCs signed. This is going to save me the $10+ that I was going to spend at the show.

Mike's Comics website w/ address > http://mikescomicsandcollectibles.com/?page_id=41 Call them if you have any questions.

I'll be back in my home town and attending the show. I will only be available for autographs for one hour Saturday morning at Dale Roberts booth. Limit one per person and no photographs please.

Well that's one booth I will be avoiding like the plague. :baiting:

I'll be back in my home town and attending the show. I will only be available for autographs for one hour Saturday morning at Dale Roberts booth. Limit one per person and no photographs please.

I can stomach anything for an hour.

I can stomach anything for an hour.

Which explains more than I care to know.

Is it March 21st yet?

I can't wait to add some more Batman sketches to my collection. There are a few big names that I don't have one from yet. Just 1 of them would be a victory. Fingers crossed.