• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon March 21-23, 2014

312 posts in this topic

Grew up in Orlando, went to college in Orlando, but have never been to Megacon! :(

Now that I'm over on the coast, I'm thinking of driving back to go for the first time and bringing my boys. The website says 10 and under are free with a paid adult admission. Does anyone know if that's per child? Or can I bring both boys with my paid admission?

Due to doctors orders I will not be at Megacon. Was looking forward to meeting some of my florida customers.

However John Seeberger (Spiderman-on-tilt) will be running my booth. If anyone would like to see anything specific please get those requests to me by 3/15/14.

John will have my regular inventory at the show.

I was definitely looking forward to doing the show. I definitely will be there next year.

Bob

Last chance for anyone who sent in books for the pre- on-site grading to get in touch with me.

If you failed to fill out the paperwork or alert me that the books were for mega-con they will not get done and sent in on time.