• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon March 21-23, 2014

312 posts in this topic

Chris who else has cancelled?

Ron Perlman

Aaron Ashmore

Michael Rosenbaum

Lauren Cohan

Burn Gorman

All cancelled in the last 2 weeks.

Steven Yeun was All 3 days, now is only Fri/Sat

Less than 9 Days to go :banana:

We will be setting up at Booths #269 & 368.

We will WHOLESALE Supplies at this convention (Cases Only) If there is anything you need us to bring, Let us know by March 16 at the end of the day or call is at 1-800-922-3547. We will have a full line of Comic book supplies and Top Loader Holders for your autograph photograph, prints & Posters. We will have the heavy duty Mylar that are the REAL acid free bags & boards. Remember HOT FLIPS is the comic book supply company that knows more about protecting comics better than anyone else in the industry.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

do the booths have access to power plugs. in case i need to hook up a printer?

That information should have been included w/ your vendor paperwork. If my memory serves me correctly, the OCCC does not provide free power to booths ever. They charge for a power hookup. In previous years a 500watt capable connection was about $200.00.

You could attempt to partner with an adjacent booth if the power needs of both are minimal.

Chris who else has cancelled?

Ron Perlman

Aaron Ashmore

Michael Rosenbaum

Lauren Cohan

Burn Gorman

All cancelled in the last 2 weeks.

Steven Yeun was All 3 days, now is only Fri/Sat

Perlman cancelled???

anyone know if cgc will witness stan lee sigs for on site grading or will desert wind act as witness and allow books to be transferred to cgc for onsite? I sent a few emails on this and never got a response.

Just found out my hotel charges for parking :censored::frustrated:

And this surprises you?? It's Florida, home to one of the biggest tourist attractions on the East Coast. They're going to get every dime they can :cry:

It does. I've been going to MegaCon for ... well, I'm not sure how long. At least 17 years, and never had a hotel charge for parking. I usually stay at cheap hotels around the convention center (like Clarion, Best Western, Extended Stay, Days Inn). On other occasions I've gone to Orlando and opted to stay at nice hotels in the area, it those hotels that usually charge for parking. Which I find interesting.

Nonetheless, maybe Northerners are used to paying for parking and/or parking being a chore. I've always lived in Florida and I've been spoiled by our ample and free parking. I always forget to see if a hotel charges for parking because I am not used to it.