• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

You will see a rise in submissions. You saw 25. I agree I said that. I went on to say that you will see the lesser grades rise ( 25 lessers to 4 in 9.8 ) And I don't think 4 is a whole lot, sorry. and again this is from raws that I have seen on ebay

That's not 25 additional submissions. That's 25 completed and shipped additional submissions. There are a ton more there now. People are posting about it all over the place. You are right that there will be a lot of lower grade subs as well, because money.

I think the market will be able to absorb these books easily and settle in at $750 or so until something comes along to really goose it up.

4w2z3.jpg

Not to mention, what's the current lag between shipped books and hitting the census?

You will see a rise in submissions. You saw 25. I agree I said that. I went on to say that you will see the lesser grades rise ( 25 lessers to 4 in 9.8 ) And I don't think 4 is a whole lot, sorry. and again this is from raws that I have seen on ebay

That's not 25 additional submissions. That's 25 completed and shipped additional submissions. There are a ton more there now. People are posting about it all over the place. You are right that there will be a lot of lower grade subs as well, because money.

I think the market will be able to absorb these books easily and settle in at $750 or so until something comes along to really goose it up.

4w2z3.jpg

Here we go, its coming, wait for it ooooh that was just a fart. I thought I had a great prediction coming. Seriously I think this book is the real deal. I think DC knows Harley is hot and I wouldn't dout they've got bigger plans. Cant use the M word, but I think one can keep this book tucked away without the fear of it tanking based on....what? What could make this book's future so horrific? The CGC census? :fear:

Do you even read what people post?

Yes you are saying there are a ton of copies at CGC yet to be graded Verified, Scheduled, Graded, Quality Control and Shipped/Safe but not yet recorded in the census. But you agree that she's a solid/safe $750. I know where you stand. My answer may have been to a wider audience though directed at you. so sorry

Yes you are saying there are a ton of copies at CGC yet to be graded Verified, Scheduled, Graded, Quality Control and Shipped/Safe but not yet recorded in the census. But you agree that she's a solid/safe $750. I know where you stand. My answer may have been to a wider audience though directed at you. so sorry

No need to apologize. I was just checking. Your summary shows excellent reading comprehension.

No need to apologize. I was just checking. Your summary shows excellent reading comprehension.

Those last 3 years in 8th grade I focused more on that stuff, thanks. :blush:

I saw that one, I'm curious to see whether it gets re-posted. The last few bidders including the winner, had high activity with this seller, one of them had 5 bid retractions in 6 months. Could be the shill game going on. I hope it's legit though.

I saw that one, I'm curious to see whether it gets re-posted. The last few bidders including the winner, had high activity with this seller, one of them had 5 bid retractions in 6 months. Could be the shill game going on. I hope it's legit though.

:popcorn:

Oh I guess all of us shouldn't be getting over excited about owning an AF 15 or Detective 27 then. Glad Seanfingh is here to set the record straight.

Two 8.5's sold in the past 6 hours or so. One went for 153.50, the other was 203.50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111219100620?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141119074530?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This book is just awesome to watch explode.