• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

This book has passed the "crazy price" where I usually will at least consider selling it. I am in this no more than $125 total. But I just can't do it. I never thought this book would go past $400

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=17937&GSub=628

Now THAT is THE BA #12 to have.

Wow, man.

Very, very cool book.

(worship)

No telling what price that would hammer out at.

Edited by vikingreed

I see, i wonder where he sold it, if online or a "private transaction"

Theres a 9.6 currently on the bay, sitting at like 740 now with about an hour or 2 left.

Shill.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=221646456494&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

-J.

Some people are just a tad too greedy... Geez....

Book is gone.... Shills, pumps and dumps you name it... One eBay seller raised his price 600.00 just this week went from a crazy 1400.00 to 2000.00. Raws listed as NM are going for crazy cash and they are clearly not NM. CRAZY.... Movie fever has taken over for logic.

And this is only the beginning......... :banana:

Book is gone.... Shills, pumps and dumps you name it... One eBay seller raised his price 600.00 just this week went from a crazy 1400.00 to 2000.00. Raws listed as NM are going for crazy cash and they are clearly not NM. CRAZY.... Movie fever has taken over for logic.

You nailed it.

"A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place."

-Gordon Gekko (Wall Street)

I love that quote. lol

It won't turn out to be accurate in this case, though. Harley's rise in popularity has been building for a while. She'll be a key hobby fixture for years. When you look at BA 12 print and supply numbers, and use NM 98 as a measuring stick, you realize there may even be more room to run for 9.8s.

Five years out, $1500 for a BA 12 in 9.8 may seem cheap.

"A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place."

-Gordon Gekko (Wall Street)

I love that quote. lol

It won't turn out to be accurate in this case, though. Harley's rise in popularity has been building for a while. She'll be a key hobby fixture for years. When you look at BA 12 print and supply numbers, and use NM 98 as a measuring stick, you realize there may even be more room to run for 9.8s.

Five years out, $1500 for a BA 12 in 9.8 may seem cheap.

Right. "This time will be different." :baiting: *yawn*

-J.