• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

Looks like the book hasn't moved too much since the beginning of the year (raw copies at least). Is there still room to grow on this one until the movie is released or has it peaked? Trying to determine if I should sell mine now or wait.

Edited by rsouxlja7

Looks like the book hasn't moved too much since the beginning of the year (raw copies at least). Is there still room to grow on this one until the movie is released or has it peaked? Trying to determine if I should sell mine now or wait.

I've been thinking the same... I would say it has indeed reached its peak at this point...

Someone went to a flea market in NJ and bought three comics for a dollar. One of those books happens to be BATMAN ADVENTURES #12. Check it out --

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/16/finding-a-bargain-in-a-new-jersey-flea-market/

I need to have a miniscule article on Bleeding Cool then for finding my $1.50 BA12 at a thrift store in a strip mall back in December... and a mere 20 second walk from the comic book store in said strip mall. :eyeroll:

Edited by Chris_Skeleton

Wow, all of Harley's 9.8 keys are at record highs for the 90 day avg.

Last 3 BA12 9.8 sales have averaged over $1900

$1870.

$1976.

$1899.

Mad Love is picking up as well.

Last 2 sales were $475 and $500

Even Batman Harley Quinn has a 90 day average of over $350. for the first time. :applause:

Edited by Rip

Look what I got in the Mail today from a Boardie: UGH. Just threw it in a box, and send it ou. Also stated it was his own painting and has the black and white on ebay now. Contacting him for a refund, still no response.

image.jpg1_zpsh3fts4q4.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsbvnwljlc.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsl5cmcm0a.jpg

image.jpg4_zps899pbz3b.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsbvnwljlc.jpg

I just discovered this thread and plan on reading through the whole thing tomorrow. In the mean time I thought I would post a picture of a few Harley's I have. Lined them up on an old box lid to photograph them (darn scanner keeps leaving streaks, so I used my camera). I bought these from my LCS when they came out.

Over in General I was reading a post about someone finding one of these at a yard sale and thought It had looked familiar, so I dug through my modern boxes...

Three%20Harleys_zps3jiutsef.jpg