• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Loses Valued Team Member

110 posts in this topic

While 63 years old is such a short time to spend here on Earth, it’s comforting to see that Phil’s life was full activity, accomplishments, doing all of the things he enjoyed and helping others with his knowledge and wisdom through teaching. His contributions to our hobby are greatly appreciated.

Phil sounds like he was a tremendous guy who will be sadly missed by many whose life he touched.

Condolences to the friends and family … rest in peace Phil

Well said.

He crammed 100 years of life in 63.

RIP Sir

Thank you, everyone, for your kind expressions, wishes and prayers. I am certain that Phil would have been deeply touched, as are Chris and I. Phil's love of music, literature and comic books endeared him to many, and his affable demeanor to even more.

We miss him keenly.

--Tom K.

"From the collection of Phil Kaltenbach."

In this weekly Heritage auction many books from Phil Kaltenbach's personal collection are being auctioned off. I'm sure this is being done to help out his family. I have bid on quite a few of the books and urge you to take a look and place some bids as well. We have done many charity auctions on the boards to help out fellow board members and this is no different.

Thanks for looking.

Here is a link to all of this weeks Heritage auctions. Phil's books will say, "From the collection of Phil Kaltenbach." in each auction description.

http://comics.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=52+793+794+791+1893+792+2088+4294952618+1060&chkNotSold=0&Ne=1058