• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Bounce from Image

129 posts in this topic

I have 5 on pre-order, we will see...........(looks cheeeeeeeezzzzzy though lol)

Just wait... first day it's out someone will be selling it on eBay with the tag:

The Bounce #1 - Next Walking Dead Revival Saga Chew Panzerfaust Helheim East of West - EPIC!!!

:acclaim:

I have 5 on pre-order, we will see...........(looks cheeeeeeeezzzzzy though lol)

Just wait... first day it's out someone will be selling it on eBay with the tag:

The Bounce #1 - Next Walking Dead Revival Saga Chew Panzerfaust Helheim East of West - EPIC!!!

So true, so true......I like the ones that say...Not Peter Panzerfasut... lol

You forgot 'TV show coming'

You forgot 'TV show coming'

And CGC it

Hi All, am new to the board but not new to collecting.

Came across this article abt 'The Bounce', thought I'll share it.

Its interesting when you juxtapose Jasper Jenkins a.k.a "The Bounce" as a flipside' to Simon Cooke a.k.a "Armored Saint" from Casey's recent "Sex".

"While 'Sex' is about a superhero retiring to live a more normal life, 'The Bounce' is about exploiting the role of being a superhero for your own personal life."

I'm definitely in for this title, and "Sex" too, am curious what Casey's up to :)

I'm interested in this book as well. It seems that Casey is tying these two books together, at least in the sense that they are looking at heroes at different ends of their careers. Also, Sex is a darker world, while The Bounce seems like its a little brighter in tone. It will be interesting to look at opposite ends of the spectrum coming from the same writer.

I'll check out at least the first storyline.

What's the 1st app of Speedball at Mavel Comics? Perhaps since Image gave up Angela Marvel gave up Speedball in return? :kidaround:

Trading Gaimans Angela for Ditko's Speedball?

That is a pretty good trade for Image.