• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,981 posts in this topic

Im a DC collector and i use to have tons of double covers but sold them all about 10 years ago. However 1 title that i cannot recall having a double cover of is HOM. Maybe its just me but does/did anyone here have any double covers from this title.

:hi: may I be the first to welcome you to the CGC boards. (thumbs u and no I have never seen a HOM with a Double Cover either, (shrug) but I am sure their must be some.

:cry: boy it sure is getting tough to buy Double Covers now,but I did manage to pick up a nice X Factor #10 Double Cover recentaly at a great price. :cloud9:

:tonofbricks: The ASM #100 that is up on ebay now sure looks nice. :(

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

Im a DC collector and i use to have tons of double covers but sold them all about 10 years ago. However 1 title that i cannot recall having a double cover of is HOM. Maybe its just me but does/did anyone here have any double covers from this title.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS