• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
22 22

2,982 posts in this topic

i really don't know anything about double covers, even if i'm collecting for 18 years now. what's up with the double covers? are these printing errors? i never had one until now, the new amazing spiderman annual. do modern comics with double covers have more value?

i really don't know anything about double covers, even if i'm collecting for 18 years now. what's up with the double covers? are these printing errors? i never had one until now, the new amazing spiderman annual. do modern comics with double covers have more value?

:hi: Yes Double Covers are printing or production errors and yes a modern comic with a double cover would probably be more Valuable if it is something hot like ASM, X-Men or Batman. I collect Amazing Spider-Man comics with double covers so which Annual do you have I might be interested. :foryou:

:hi: Yes Double Covers are printing or production errors and yes a modern comic with a double cover would probably be more Valuable if it is something hot like ASM, X-Men or Batman. I collect Amazing Spider-Man comics with double covers so which Annual do you have I might be interested. :foryou:

thanks for your info. i have the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1 2008 with a double cover but i collect ASM myself, so it's not for sale. i'm sorry.

Got all these slabbed double cover issues back from CGC this month:

(Sorry for the lousy scans but my scanner does not scan slabs well)

th_Hardcase1CGC90DoubleCover.jpgth_Ka-Zar15CGC80DoubleCover.jpgth_MarvelPremiere2CGC75DoubleCover.jpgth_PhantomZone1CGC75DoubleCover.jpg

I really thought that Marvel Premiere #2 would come back a 9.2/9.4 but I must have missed something on the inside.

Reading a pile of Swamp Things on Christmas Day as you do.... I found my first double cover - what a thrill!

Abby & Swamp Thing look appropriately shocked!

Xmas08080.jpg

Xmas08081.jpg

:applause: You should be proud. You're no longer a double cover virgin! :grin:

:applause: Nice Deadpool #1 Mr.Silvestri. (thumbs u

:) I have No new Double Covers but I have been putting up more pictures on my Web Page .

:whistle: Like this Group Shot of my CGC Graded ASM Double Covers well except for one. :cool:

Group%20Shot.jpg

:baiting: Now I can't wait to see DCB latest ASM's back from CGC. :popcorn::popcorn:

WOW !!! Very impressive :golfclap:

Yesterday I was in a local book store and purchased a variety of comics there:

1) A 30 cent price variant Captain America #198

2) 4 Whitman/DC variant issues (Action #483 & 502, Justice League #171, Wonder Woman #258)

3) A number of other Wonder Woman issues

4) A few other misc. comics.

While I was grading the Wonder Woman comics, I opened the cover to the #205 issue to get the year published. Lo and behold! Look what I found! :banana:

WonderWoman205DoubleCover.jpg

The outside cover is only about a 6.0 but the inside cover is about an 8.5. Does anybody know if there are any other Wonder Woman #205 double cover issues out there? GPA doesn't show any sold anyway and I don't think the CGC census even denotes double covers.

Mike

While I was grading the Wonder Woman comics, I opened the cover to the #205 issue to get the year published. Lo and behold! Look what I found! :banana:

The outside cover is only about a 6.0 but the inside cover is about an 8.5. Does anybody know if there are any other Wonder Woman #205 double cover issues out there? GPA doesn't show any sold anyway and I don't think the CGC census even denotes double covers.

Always nice to find a double cover purchased at a regular price :applause: