• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
19 19

2,973 posts in this topic

Nice book, very nice.

Do you remember others comics with a french monument on the cover ?

Discussion of comics with Eiffel Tower on the cover

hi.gif anyone else have any Double Cover Comics flowerred.gif Hear is one more I just got it is interesting that the outer cover graded higher than the inner one confused-smiley-013.gif the outer is 9.4 and the inner is 9.2 and it got a 9.4 893applaud-thumb.gif

1217611-328.jpg

1217611-328.jpg.fa8f360498fcac3fe55a14891f5a601d.jpg

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

cool.gif Very Cool Triple Cover the more the better I always say cloud9.gifFunny thing I have this exact same issue with a Double Cover wish mine was a Triple grin.gif.

crazy.gif I collect ASM's with Double Covers and I have seen allot of them probably over 100, but I have never seen one of these with a Triple cover or more. Anyone hear ever see an Amazing Spider-Man comic with a Triple cover? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

1218485-scan0003c.jpg

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

cloud9.gif Very Nice comics Stronguy are these all Double Covers? And if they are is the Marvel Tales outter cover attached or loose?

hi.gif I like that Avengers too do you plan to sell ? flowerred.gif

All of these are double covers. The MT cover is loose -- very cool. All of these live in my "Freak Box" right now and I don't plan on selling them.