• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Wow BRNebraska nice bunch of Spidey Double Covers any interest in Selling or Trading any of those? I have lots of Double Covers that I would trade for ASM's I even have a few extra ASM's pm me if you are interested. Did you buy these on ebay? Thanks for posting them thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif. Edited by cosmic-spider-man

893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Wow BRNebraska nice bunch of Spidey Double Covers any interest in Selling or Trading any of those? I have lots of Double Covers that I would trade for ASM's I even have a few extra ASM's pm me if you are interested. Did you buy these on ebay? Thanks for posting them thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif.

Every book I have came in one collection or another, and none was ever described as a double cover! I've sorted thousands of books, and these are the ones I've found so far. There's nothing like finding one yourself! Anyone out there who hasn't done it, I highly recommend it!

Every book I have came in one collection or another, and none was ever described as a double cover! I've sorted thousands of books, and these are the ones I've found so far. There's nothing like finding one yourself! Anyone out there who hasn't done it, I highly recommend it!

Wow you must have searched allot more comic books than me to find that many hail.gifhail.gif I have been collecting for more than 30 years and I have over 12,000 comics not counting all the ones I have sold or traded and for that mater looked through to see if they had Double Covers and in all that time I have only found 2 double covers myself. Back In 1986 I bought a Alph Flight #44 off the spinner rack at a local Drug Store and when I took it out to my car I discovered it had a Double Cover well I got to thinking could their be more so I went back in and looked, and sure enough out of the 4 or 5 they had I found another copy of the same comic with a double cover " 893scratchchin-thumb.gif do they happen in bunches" well that is the only one I have ever found new off the stand. I did however find another one this year that was not listed as a Double Cover I bought a small lot of Marvel's Chamber of Chills on ebay as it had a 30 cent price variant in it that I needed and what do you know one of the other issues had a double cover I was very Happy with that purchase cloud9.gif.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif So I guess what I am getting at is In my experience Double Covers are very rare and if you happen to just find one on your own you are one Lucky son of a gun "or maybe I am just unlucky" grin.gif. Keep posting them 893applaud-thumb.gif

Edited by cosmic-spider-man