• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flee-Marquette is now a Marvel cover artist!

90 posts in this topic

Actually this is true. :) Back Cover, however. :D The new Guardians of the Galaxy #1 that

is the Lonestar variant has a back cover that was done by me in a vintage-ad

style that I have done on a few occasions. I never thought that I would see the day that

something I did would wind up on a Marvel comic, but thanks to these boards and Conan

at mycomicshop that dream has become a reality. I have not been able to post much lately

because of work, but will be back again soon. So if you want the first appearance of Flee in

a comic book, grab them while you can. lol I wonder if CGC will slab a comic book with the back

cover facing forward for me. hm

GOTG1-front-n-back_zpsb757beb4.jpg

Anyway, I thought I would share. These boards have been a great place to hang out and have given me many opportunities. Thanks again! :whee:

How about the Flee CGC SS copy, That could be cool and duly noted on the label

Congrats! Surprised you didn't need to put any registration/copyright/trademark marks on there anywhere.

Always a thrill to see one's work published, especially like this

Actually this is true. :) Back Cover, however. :D The new Guardians of the Galaxy #1 that

is the Lonestar variant has a back cover that was done by me in a vintage-ad

style that I have done on a few occasions. I never thought that I would see the day that

something I did would wind up on a Marvel comic, but thanks to these boards and Conan

at mycomicshop that dream has become a reality. I have not been able to post much lately

because of work, but will be back again soon. So if you want the first appearance of Flee in

a comic book, grab them while you can. lol I wonder if CGC will slab a comic book with the back

cover facing forward for me. hm

GOTG1-front-n-back_zpsb757beb4.jpg

Anyway, I thought I would share. These boards have been a great place to hang out and have given me many opportunities. Thanks again! :whee:

That it is just fantastic!!! (worship)(worship)(worship) We've enjoyed your work for so long on the boards that its great to see you receive wider acclaim. :applause:

This should only be the beginning, Flee. (thumbs u

If I could generate more interest in the back covers then pretty soon people will be

re-aligning spines to hide the spine creases on the front cover. :whistle:

>>>>>>>>>> :signfunny:

[font:Times New Roman]You rock, Flee! :headbang:

Congrats to the Digital Manipulator Unchained! [/font]