• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity thread for Fazybones

748 posts in this topic

:news:Still available :news:

Peter Panzerfaust #2 Hottest book out there.. you know you want it !

One spine tick FC Afew on the BC and that pesky print problem that is common by the issue #

$70 is fair for a book of this hotness that goes to a good cause...

100% of $ to Charity

I pay for Shipping from canada. Donated by fantastic thor

Page 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 5 6 7 Lot

4 - Four Mystery Modern Books (sure to not disappoint - $40+ value)

5 - X-Men #102 5.0

6 - Thor #159 6.0

7 - Thor #162 7.0

All $$$ goes straight to Fay's family.

I'll pay shipping (priority) in the USA (sorry Canada, UK, and the rest of the globe).

$100 Donated by ItsJustRyan

Page 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Art for Warp #18 page 22

All proceeds go to Fay,and I will cover the shipping. 150.00 Donated by Oakman

Page 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tales to Astonish 100 CGC 9.4

100% of proceeds go to Fay. I pay shipping.

$200 (last GPA sale was last month for $240) Donated by neatmint

Page 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bedlam #1 Forbidden Planet UK Variant, NM+. Signed by series writer Nick Spencer!

Bedlam #1 Phantom Variant, VF+. Dramatic cover by Rossmo. Light wear (spine scuff, subtle dent bottom edge) brings technical grade down a bit, but looks amazing.

Take the set for $35 -- proceeds to Fay, ship on me. Donated by Point Five

Page 7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:takeit: whatever is left on here

TWO BOOK LOT: SOLD

Marvel Team-Up #2 Off-White to White CGC 9.2

Marvel Two-in-One #62 White CGC 9.6 (Winnipeg)

$100 for both slabs shipped to US or Canada - all proceeds to aid in Fay's recovery.

MTU-2-92-fc.jpg

MTU-2-92-bc.jpg

M2i1-62-96-fc.jpg

M2i1-62-96-bc.jpg

Peter Panzerfaust #2 Hottest book out there.. you know you want it !

One spine tick FC Afew on the BC and that pesky print problem that is common by the issue #

$70 is fair for a book of this hotness that goes to a good cause...

100% of $ to Charity

I pay for Shipping from canada. Donated by fantastic thor

Page 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 5 6 7 Lot

5 - X-Men #102 5.0

6 - Thor #159 6.0

7 - Thor #162 7.0

I'll pay shipping (priority) in the USA (sorry Canada, UK, and the rest of the globe).

Page 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 5

Tales to Astonish 100 CGC 9.4

100% of proceeds go to Fay. I pay shipping.

$200 (last GPA sale was last month for $240) Donated by neatmint

Page 6

Bedlam #1 Forbidden Planet UK Variant, NM+. Signed by series writer Nick Spencer!

Bedlam #1 Phantom Variant, VF+. Dramatic cover by Rossmo. Light wear (spine scuff, subtle dent bottom edge) brings technical grade down a bit, but looks amazing.

Take the set for $35 -- proceeds to Fay, ship on me. Donated by Point Five

Page 7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So very nice of you. :applause:

Thanks to the ever so generous donations so far. If you don't mind, please mark your items as sold.

So far, all have sold, with the exception of the two donations just in from sckao.

If there are any others who would like to donate something, you may go ahead and do just that right here in this thread.

If there's anyone who would like to just make a straight donation through PayPal, please PM me, or thehumantorch for Fay's/Craig's PayPal address.

Lastly, if you've purchased something, or donated something and it has sold, and you haven't received a PM from me, please drop me a line and we'll sort that out.

It's really beautiful to see this community to come together to help out once again. As you can see from the comments, Fay is very well thought of and held in high regard. Just a wonderful soul. :cloud9:

I'll echo what has been said earlier, get well soon, Fazybones. :foryou:

Fay donated this book to the thread for Mike/Flatrock's family. It seems only fitting to redonate it to her. Price is SOLD shipped to US. I'm happy to ship internationally, you'll just need to add the extra postage cost to your donation :)

Scan-120924-0005.jpg

I don't know Fay, but I like to think I'm part of this community and I like being part of this community. I know this is in the gold/silver/bronze forum, but I will donate a Walking Dead #6 CGC 9.2. GPA = last sale $138, 90 day average = $118.

Take it for Fay $100 shipped. All money goes to Fay.

My thoughts are with you Fay.

wd6.jpg

P.S. I'm not sure how this works transaction-wise so, if someone could PM me and explain I would appreciate it.

:takeit: My sentiments exactly Paul.

Thanks Robert!

4 5 6 7 Lot

5 - X-Men #102 5.0

6 - Thor #159 6.0

7 - Thor #162 7.0

Thank you ... ^^

I would like to donate a CGC 9.6 New Mutants #98. GPA 90 day average is $201, last sale was $216. $185 shipped gets it :news:SOLD , all proceeds directly to Fay.

nm98-1_zpsce1aa584.jpeg

I would like to donate a CGC 9.6 New Mutants #98. GPA 90 day average is $201, last sale was $216. $185 shipped gets it, all proceeds directly to Fay.

nm98-1_zpsce1aa584.jpeg

:takeit: Let's rock and roll again. God bless. Coming together is what it's all about.

---------------------------------------

Page 5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------

^^ Thank you

I would like to donate a CGC 9.6 New Mutants #98. GPA 90 day average is $201, last sale was $216. $185 shipped gets it, all proceeds directly to Fay.

:takeit: Let's rock and roll again. God bless. Coming together is what it's all about.

^^ Thanks so very much!