• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity thread for Fazybones

748 posts in this topic

moon girl 1. 4.5, c/ow, with some odd staining on bc. i got this grade/pq assessment off an old sales thread of mine, where it didn't sell, and i don't have it in hand right now---from memory i think there are some pieces of tape on interior pages, but can't check it this second. $200.

mg1.jpg

mg1bc.jpg

Fay donated this book to the thread for Mike/Flatrock's family. It seems only fitting to redonate it to her. Price is $125 shipped to US. I'm happy to ship internationally, you'll just need to add the extra postage cost to your donation :)

Scan-120924-0005.jpg

:takeit:

First Romance #22 Harvey File Copy from 1953

Very Fine Minus condition with supple light tan to off-white pages. Small light bump bottom right corner; otherwise very nice.

Beautiful, bright and glossy File Copy!

50.00 All proceeds go to Fay and her family :news:SOLD :news:

firstromancefront.jpg

firstromanceback.jpg

Some mid-grade GA goodness. Bought during the auction for Nik---now let's use it to help another board member.

$200

flash42001.jpg

Sold, to the charming lady with the understanding husband.

Thanks, Sharon.

(It's going to be a looong baseball season, for all of us).

SOLD to Jkrk.

All-American # 20. Second appearance of Atom, first in costume.

CGC apparent 6.0 (extensive/EP). Off-White to White pages.

Restoration includes color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, and reinforced.

GPA shows an EP 4.0 (married pages) went for $525 in Jan. 2012. A 2.0 blue sold last month for $406.

SOLD for $400, which is less than I paid for it here on the boards.

All proceeds go to Fay.

AllAmerican20restoredtop.jpg

All-American # 20. Second appearance of Atom, first in costume.

CGC apparent 6.0 (extensive/EP). Off-White to White pages.

Restoration includes color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, and reinforced.

GPA shows an EP 4.0 (married pages) went for $525 in Jan. 2012. A 2.0 blue sold last month for $406.

Asking $400, which is less than I paid for it here on the boards.

All proceeds go to Fay.

AllAmerican20restoredtop.jpg [/quote

And now for something completely different.

I'm running a sales thread in the mixed ages forum. From this moment on, until 12;01 Tuesday morning EST, 100% of sales go to FazyBones. Please check it out.

Very sad. I'm a little cash poor at the moment, but I have this leftover from my JIM run that I broke up awhile ago. $75 shipped. All proceeds to Fay.

P1340990.jpg

:takeit: I hope Fay gets better very soon!

Very sad. I'm a little cash poor at the moment, but I have this leftover from my JIM run that I broke up awhile ago. $75 shipped. All proceeds to Fay.

P1340990.jpg

:takeit: I hope Fay gets better very soon!

Thanks Marc. It's a great copy that will go well with the rest of your MLM Peds. :) I'll get this in the mail to you on Monday a.m.

moon girl 1. 4.5, c/ow, with some odd staining on bc. i got this grade/pq assessment off an old sales thread of mine, where it didn't sell, and i don't have it in hand right now---from memory i think there are some pieces of tape on interior pages, but can't check it this second. $200.

mg1.jpg

:takeit: I didn't know Fay, but glad to help the cause...awesome thread, just awesome. (worship)